44.

The pressure of her weight in his lap is both frustrating and heavenly.  Harry's breath is trembling from his lips as his palms drag up Tasha's thighs and under her oversized white sweat shirt with a faded print of Donald Duck on it. His fingertips dig into her hips as he tries to stifle his soft smile by licking his lips.

"You're too cute," he mumbles into the crook of her neck as he places a brief kiss there before pulling the material over head.

His cock jumps painfully in his jeans when he realises the contradiction of his remark and her outwardly innocent sweatshirt and the fact all she has on underneath is a jaw dropping-ly provocative red, lace bra.

There's a little victory in her smirk as she raised her brows up a little before a knowing grins spread across both their faces.

"Mmm, was just a disguise, Batman,"  he jokes and moves his hands to cup her arse.

"Nuh-uh, innocent mistake, matches my shoes," she holds her hands up in fake surrender as he looks down at her red converse and they both break out into laughter.

Her hands tangle into the curls at the back of his head as his arms wrap around her waist to pull her closer, their bodies flush and their lips naturally finding their way to each others.

He bites on her bottom lip, pulling it slightly and she can feel a spark shooting straight down to her centre.

He soothes his rough actions with a teasing swipe of his tongue before placing another plush kiss to her mouth.

A hand unravels from around her and his thumb finds the middle of her lips, dragging down the centre and causing her core to clench as Harry's pupils dilate and he closes the distance, kissing her hard as she simultaneously sucks his digit into her mouth.

"Fuck," Harry groans and Tash wastes no more times pulling his t-shirt off and throwing it next to them on the floor.

His hand cups both sides of her neck before dragging down to her shoulders, his mouth parted and quick breaths escaping as goosebumps erupt on her skin.

She watches his eyes as they are hypnotised by his hands dragging down her collarbones and hastily palming over the thin material of her racy bra.  A groan breaks from the back of her throat as his hands squeeze her gently and he bites his bottom lip when he looks into her eyes before swiping a thumb over each of her peaked nipples.

She hums into his lips as she kisses him and he takes the opportunity to reach around her and unhook her bra, the delicate fabric springing free and Harry uses both hands to slowly push the straps from her shoulders.

A sharp puff of air pushes past his lips as her breasts hang heavily in front of him, his mouth watering at the sight and he attaches his lips to her right nipple immediately, his tongue swirling and then sucking gently before repeating his heavenly assault on the other side.

Tash's back is arched as she gives him access to her body, her hands tug at his hair a little with each suck of his mouth on her and she can feel him pulsing with eagerness beneath her.

Her mouth pushes into an exaggerated pout as she looks down at their bodies as she sits in his lap with her legs wrapped around his waist.  The easy access of their torsos are fully de-robed but their lower halves still have pants and shoes on.

"What's wrong, baby?" He mumbles into her neck.

"There's no sexy way to get our shoes and jeans off in this position," she giggles and he looks down only to do the same.

"We can move to the bed?" Harry suggests, sucking her bottom lip into his mouth but she shakes her head.

"Want you here... where we had it first," she is serious for a moment and their eyes sparkle as they connect with the memory flittering through their minds.