QUESTIONS

2 hours later..

I stirred around feeling something on my lap as I pushed it off of me, hearing a loud thud hit the floor. I immediately open my eyes and try to move over to see what I had dropped but then stopped when I felt someone's arm wrap around me then hearing a deep groan beside me.

My heart pounded against my chest as I heard the voice close to my ear that scared me.

Then I look around and realized I'm still at work, in Harry's room.

And when I looked down, it was his arm around me.

I looked back and he was still sleeping, his pink lips slightly apart and his warm soft breath, hitting my shoulder. I slowly looked down and saw my laptop, sitting sideways on the floor, which was luckily not cracked.

We must of fell asleep during the movie because I don't remember finishing it up.

I turn back to him and examined all around his face. His hair was sprawled all over his forehead, covering his eyes and a few light stubbles running against his chin and above his upper lip. I trailed my eyes down to his arm as there were tattoos stained to his arm, stains of art from the top to bottom.

But soon he moved his arm and laid on his back as his face scrunched up, running his hand through his hair, pushing it back. His eyes fluttered open, revealing his green twinkling eyes that looked around until they were set on mine.

"We fell asleep during the movie....and I just woke up" I explained before he could even question about why I'm still here and what happened.

He nodded slowly but then rests his head back on my shoulder. I furrowed my eyebrows, confused of why he did that.

"What are you doing? I have to go, it's late" I gestured to the window, that had dark grayish-blue tone that lit up in the sky. Street lights were already on and the streets were getting busier since today was Friday.

He shook his head and kept it rested on my shoulder. He pulled out the notebook from behind him and started writing down.

Stay longer, it gets lonely here. Well it's always lonely here.

I chuckle, looking down at him. Lonely? Am I that fun to be around, isn't he used to being alone. That sounds sad.

"Aren't you used to...being by yourself?" I asked, my hand slowly reaching up to his hair as I run my hand through his curls. His soft, silky brown hair, bouncing back up when I comb it down and bring my hand up each time.

Yeah but now since I've met you, you're making me realize how boring and terrible it is to be alone.

I smiled and pat his head. He looks up and smiled back. Those dimples that are pierced to his cheek are like never ending holes and pools of darkness. Gosh, they're so deep.

"Well, what do you wanna do other than sit in silence?" I asked him but before he could write anything down I gasped, "how about we play 20 questions, the clean version"

He snorted, scribbling down on the notebook, the clean version, I've never played that version before...

"What do you mean you haven't played that version before?!" I shouted. His smile lowered into a smirk and I slap his shoulder, "Harry!!"

"Gosh, who knew a quiet boy like you would turn out to be so loud in their mind" I scoffed and he chuckled.

Yeah but there's more to that, I just don't express it.

"I see" I say, looking forward to my feet in front of me. "So..I'll ask the first question, okay?" I assured, turning to him and he nodded his head.