BEGINNING

i arrive back to the beach house, taking out the groceries from the car and walking up to the door, unlocking it with my key.

the lights were on when i came into the house and i see harry sitting on steps dazing at the door before realizing me i had walked in and quickly stood up from the steps. i gave him a small smile and lifted up the groceries, showing him what i got before watching him march over and taking a few bags from me and trailing to the kitchen.

"i didn't want to wake you and i saw how we were low on groceries, which was why i was out" i explained to him, following behind him as we set the groceries on the pale wooden kitchen table, taking the contents out of the paper bags.

he nodded his head and glanced over at me before making his way to the cabinets and stacking the things in the designated places.

"i get why it was dangerous to drive out like that seeing the situation we are in but i went to a familiar market where i saw people from my childhood, y'know?" i smiled, putting a few things away as well. "it was nice seeing them again and i don't think they thought much about me coming back alone".

harry hung his head low and froze in his spot, pressing his lips together seeming to shake his head and turned to me, looking into my eyes. it was obvious he still didn't feel right about what i did. he didn't have to say it. i just knew. i knew myself it wasn't right as well but how else were we gonna stay in here. eat air and drink water? in the back of my head, i started to overthink and my chest didn't feel right. i won't lie, i was starting to regret what i did back at home. i could've handled this way differently i thought, but i wasn't a family member of his. i was just a nurse to him.

who would listen to a nurse like me? they would look at me silly and think more suspiciously about me trying to explain why he shouldn't be here so of course i went above and beyond with the situation which wasn't really smart of me.

i walk over to him and slowly wrap my arms around his broad frame and relaxed my head into his chest.

"Soon" I tell him, "this will be over".

----------------------------------------

We were in bed together upstairs. Harry was spooning behind me and ran his thumb over my clothed stomach with his chin rested on on top of my thick hair. his eyes were closed as we were trying to sleep, or at least i was.

there was still some bothering weight on my chest and i know that after a while we will be caught and i'll be separated from him. earlier i searched around with our situation on my phone and realized i basically kidnapped him and holding him hostage which could result me into going to jail for minimum of 5 years or more since it was second degree.

5 years or more away from harry hurts me to think about and pains me every time i think about it but i honestly did this to myself.

lips pressed against my shoulder and i turned around to look at harry. he looked at me with heavy eyelids over his eyes as he smiled, leaning over to kiss my lips.

i stared at him for a while as he stared back at me. this is what i risk losing in my life. a sweet soul who loves me emotionally and physically as much as i do with him. i couldn't help myself but to start crying in front of him, burying my face into his chest.

he held me closely to me as his heart quickened at my sudden motion.

i took this time to realize i need to spend my time right with harry, to prove to him that i love him and he has my heart. with all the time we have left. i'll waste it with him.

here's to what we have left.

______________
authors note

these chapters be so short lmaooooo. if someone would like to summarize the other chapters because i haven't bother reading them back to make this story make sense.