ESCAPE

|Unedited|

Three months later Harry and I were sitting at the window, I was distracted. These past few months out relationship grew stronger and my feelings were uncontrollably growing for him. We were there for each other and I didn't feel like leaving him ever.

 Looking outside and over viewing the city that was displayed in front of us, i kept thinking about things that I have been on my mind lately.

Harry scooted closer to me and took my hand into his, rubbing the pad of his thumb over the back of my hand. My eyes slowly went over to his and he was closer than I expected. His green eyes staring right into mine. I would be lying if i said i didn't feel intimidated.

He tilted his head at me in confusion and i shook my head with a small smile, leaning my head against his shoulder. I slowly inhaled, his scent passing through before exhaling slowly melting in his embrace. 

"Did you take your meds?" I asked, looking up at him. He shook his head at me and I nodded, standing up from my seat.

I don't blame him for not taking them anymore though, I started to think how useless they were for him to take them when there was no change happening. It no affect and taking pills that was doing nothing for you was obviously not good.

I have been thinking this for a while and I finally have my mind set. 

I made my way over to the cabinet and grabbed all of his meds, looking over at him with a smile on my face. He looked at me with those curious wide eyes, probably wondering what the hell I was doing. I turn my attention back down to the med in my hands. These never really worked on him anyways, what were they even supposed to do for him?

He wasn't mentally crazy,  he's just mute from something that triggered him badly in the past that i'm not even certain of. I mean, I may be out of my mind for doing what I was about to do as I could be arrested for this but I didn't care anymore. 

I walked over to the bathroom and opened up each of the med bottles before pouring the pills down the toilet. Each one of them and soon I flushed it all down to where they will never seen anymore. I walked back to Harry and chuckled at his shocked expression.

"Lets go, Harry" I said to him, lending my hand down to him.

"And leave this place"

-----------------------------------------------

I have no intentions of returning to that place and taking him back, and since Harry is gone, they'll come to my place and try to find him. We'll have to go somewhere else.

Do I feel crazy for doing this? Of course I do but I want to help Harry myself. I want to be there for him.

Because I care about him so much.

We arrived to a store and I parked my car, looking over at Harry, nodding my head as a signal to get out. 

We went into the store and immediately, I started to find nice clothes for him to wear for now on since all he did wear was wear grey sweats and white t-shirts. I picked up a few jeans, colorful shirts and button ups. I made sure he tried all of them on so they would fit and look nice on him and of course they did. 

I went to purchase them and grabbed a nice pair of sunglasses and a black baseball hat for him to wear also then left out the store. 

"We're gonna go to my apartment, I hope you're fine with meeting a few new people" I say, taking his hand into mine and kissing it gently. He nodded to me with a small smile as we walked back to the car with bags in each of our hands.

------------------------------------------

I fiddled with my keys picking my green key as I color coded them all and unlocked my door, walking in with Harry behind me. 

The twins were on the floor on their ipad, playing a game as they fought for whose turn it is now.

"You've been playing for fifteen minutes already, please let me have my turn" Kayden whined, his big eyes sparkling. Karsyn paid no attention to him as she kept moving the tablet away from him each time he kept reaching for it. 

I closed the door behind us and they immediately looked up, their eyes switching over from Harry and I but they mainly stayed in Harry, a foreign face. 

"Whose that?" Karsyn asked, arching her brow. I looked over at Harry and he raised his hand waving at them. 

"This is Harry, someone very close to me" 

They nodded and gradually their lips turned upward into a smile, both of them greeting them. 

"Cara are you here?" Mandy called out from the kitchen before walking out into the living room and stopping to see Harry beside me with a gasp leaving her parted lips. 

"I-is that him?" she mumbled, flabbergasted. She made her way to us and fixed her expression, sticking her hand out for him to shake. 

"It's so nice to meet you, Harry" She said excitedly, smiling widely looking up at him, "I'm Cara's sister, Mandy"

He nodded and shook her hand, smiling back to her. 

Later that night, the kids were already comfortable around Harry, I told them he couldn't talk and they respected that, starting to bond with him as they played with him on their Ipad. 

Mandy and I were in the kitchen, sitting down at the table as I explained to her what's been going on and how I helped him escape from that place. 

"Cara, do you know how much trouble that is?" She stared at me, "that's illegal! you'll get arrested for that"

"I know! which is why Harry and I will go somewhere far from here.."

She tilted her head in confusion before slowly straightening up, frowning. I quickly grabbed her hands, holding them tightly in mine. 

"But i'll come back and visit you guys from time to time, I just don't want him there anymore, being there does not help him but i'm willing to do to take care of that, I'm the only one he has" 

She stared down at the table for a few moments before nodding her head and looking up at me, "Just don't get in trouble please, I love you too much for you to get arrested" 

"I won't" I assured her. She sighed and sat up, rubbing her arms as she looked over at Harry and the kids. 

"So when are you guys leaving?"

"Tomorrow morning" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm rushing this story, not gonna lie this has been up for two years almost three and I take so long to update. Sorry if you don't like how this escalated a bit, I just plan on editing the heck out of this when I finish this book. 

Also, Harry will be speaking soon.

OH AND Happy belated birthday, my love. 

If you like bts, check out my Kim Taehyung fic "Eighteen".