LEAVE

I tucked the twins into bed and sighed, looking down at them. Their sweet big blue eyes staring right up at me with sweet smiles on their faces. It was starting to make me feel bad that I was leaving so soon without telling them anything and I can't lie to them since they're so young.

I crouched down and ran my hand through each of their hair, enjoying these few moments with them. It's not like I'm leaving them forever, I'll come back and visit every once in a while but I from what I just did earlier on, I had to go.

Harry and I have gone out of the hospital a few times but we were never caught because I made sure to come back before it got dark but now, it's been a while and I have a feeling they are either looking for him or going to soon.

"I have to tell you guys something" I whispered. Their attention was still on me as they nodded their little heads. 

"Auntie Cara won't be living here for now on anymore, i'll be leaving tomorrow but that doesn't mean I won't stop seeing you guys, we can always face time and I'll visit every once in a while" 

"W-why so suddenly?" Kayden asked a frown setting on his face. Karsyn had the same expression and it made me sink down. 

"it's an emergency, it's for Harry but don't worry, i'll be back soon" I assured them. Tears slipped through their eyes before they quickly sat up and hugged me tightly. I smiled and kissed their forehead multiple times, whispering I love you to them. 

After I made sure they were asleep, I left the room one last time and went to mine. Harry was sitting on my bed, looking around at the pictures that were taped on my wall. He noticed my presence and smiled, scooting over for me to sit down next to him. 

I sat down and rested my head on his shoulder, looking at the pictures with him. 

"I always drew pictures to get away from things, it was very relaxing" I told him, grinning softly. dazed in my own world, many of them told various stories and there were still more.

He hummed and pulled me down to lay next to him. I turned my head towards him and looked into his eyes, giving him a soft peck. 

"Harry, I was thinking.." I started, "let's live on the beach, we'll get a beach house and every morning and night we'll take walks down by the ocean, how about that?"

He nodded his head before nuzzling into my neck, and placing a soft kiss before closing his eyes. 

We held each other close and I could not stop smiling as I drifted off to sleep with him.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Early morning came and we got up and got all of our things. Mandy was waiting by the door with a sad smile. We gave each other a big hug and I told her I will come back soon, promising that and we were on our way out. 

It was finally happening, Harry and I together onto a new journey. He was there with me and I was there for him. 

We were in the car and I was driving far from the city, somewhere not as busy and populated but calming for the two of us. I was so focused into driving that I didn't notice that Harry's hand reached for mine. I quickly looked down and let out a chuckle, interlacing our hands together. 

"You're so cute" I mumbled, looking back onto the road. He rubbed the pad of his thumb on the back of my hand and his charming smile was glued onto his face. 

Sometimes I wonder how quick I got myself into this and what it would be like if I never met Harry, what would I be doing right now? 

but I didn't think too hard on it as I don't regret anything at all. This man is everything I want, no matter what state he was in, i'd always be there for him. we'd be there for each other.