teaser

TEASER

— sketch; taekook.

_________________

warning; slight smut ahead. hoho.

_________________

".... h-haa. fuck." a loud moan came out of the latter's mouth as he made himself comfortable to the chair he's sitting on.

jeongguk threw his head back, moaning loudly as he fastened his pace. beads of sweats formed in his forehead as he pumped his shaft faster and faster every second, chasing his own orgasm.

images of taehyung's ass bouncing while he fucks him senselessly and without any mercy filled his mind. he imagined the brunette giving him a blowjob and teasing him by licking the tip of his cock and slowly taking him in so well.

jeongguk slowly opened his eyes but he still maintained his speed of his hand pumping his shaft as he stared lustfully at his unfinished sketch of taehyung,

naked.

the face of the older male was perfectly sketched. and taehyung's all-over features that was drawn by the latter were absolutely stunning. and the thighs, the expressions and the feelings of the older male were all together at the paper.

"f–fuck, taehyung. tae–taehyung, i'm cumming..."

jeongguk was now using his both hands as he pumped his shaft, getting faster and faster every second. he arched his back and string of moans came out of his mouth, panting from the immense pleasure he's feeling.

"tae— f-fuck, i'm cumming.."

just when jeongguk was about to cum, a creaking sound of the door opening catched his attention, causing him to stop his actions as he looked at the person who's standing outside of his room.

"j–jeongguk...?"

jeongguk's eyes widened in horror as he stood up, forgetting he doesn't have any shorts or even boxers covering his lower body.

"t–taehyung sunbaenim, it's not what you think. i—"

"i s-should probably go.."

jeongguk knew he fucked up big time.

___________

— hi cupcakes! thank you for clicking my story! just want to remind you that english is not my first language so please excuse my grammatical errors.

i really don't know how to write in english properly so don't get your hopes up! hehe, anyways, i changed some few words cause i don't think it fits perfectly.

if you noticed some of my errors, please do tell so i can edit it! lovelots!

keijjk.