05

chapter five. ♪♦︎
______________________

"hyung! open the door! it's jeongguk!" jeongguk knocked the door again, waiting for his hyung to open the door for him

jeongguk stood still on his spot, poking the inside of his cheek using his tongue as he waited for yoongi to come and open the door. jeongguk is a patient man. probably because of his mother too. his mother always tells him to be patient, and she trained him to control his emotions too. you can say that jeongguk is a mama's boy. and he's proud of it.

as he was in deep of his thoughts, a sudden loud sound coming from inside of their dorm made him jumped a little bit. his forehead creased as he went quiet, and he heard some disturbing, loud noises inside of their dorm.

his eyes widened, images of a serial killer trying to hurt his hyung flash on his mind like a lightning as he snapped out of his imaginary thoughts and started to bang the door.

"hyung! open the door, now! hyung?! yoongi-hyu—" suddenly, the door wide opened, revealing a pissed yoongi trying to stop himself from punching the wall at his right, causing the younger to shut his mouth tight.

"what the fuck, kid, calm down." yoongi said annoyingly as he ruffled his hair, shooting a glare to the poor kid.

jeongguk only pouted, grinning internally as soon as he heard his yoongi hyung let out a soft whine, rolling his eyes at him and pulled the younger inside of their shared dorm. the younger winked at his hyung as a tease. he knows that yoongi has a soft spot for him. him acting cute and showing some of his aegyo moves really get his hyung everytime and it's actually a good thing for him.

"anyways, i heard some noises a while ago when i was outside, and i'm sure it was coming from here. did something happened?" jeongguk asked, removing his black shoes and put it in place, waiting for his hyung's explanation.

meanwhile, on the other hand, yoongi was now fanning his face using his hand, his palms sweating in nervousness as he tried to come up with an excuse to get the younger out of their dorm for a while.

jeongguk turned his head to his hyung, raising his eyebrows but quickly furrowed once he saw yoongi's uneasiness. it only means one thing for jeongguk.

"what the fuck is happening right now, hyung?" jeongguk asked, quickly removing his socks as yoongi tried to stop him.

but before yoongi can even speak a single word, a familiar voice called out from their living room, causing for jeongguk to stop his tracks.

"yoongi hyung! where are you?"

yoongi's eyes widened as jeongguk's hard gaze looked up to him, starting to get suspicious as he quickly ran to get into the living room, revealing a two, incredibly hot guys stuffing their mouth with chocolate snacks and comfortably sitting on the couch while watching a film and he's pretty sure that the movie they were watching right now, was one of his nightmares.