09

chapter nine. 🔮

\\\\\\\\\\\

“jeongguk- ah, mrs. shin wants to talk to you in her office.” yugyeom said as soon as jeongguk entered the room.

jeongguk nodded as he greeted his other classmates before going out of the room. he already expected this, but he was kinda confused cause it’s too early. It’s like an hour before the class even starts. he only shrugged as he continue walking to his teacher’s room. It only took a few minutes until he reached the room. As a kid with good manners, jeongguk knocked at the door.

“mrs. shin?” jeongguk called, but he didn’t received an answer so he tried to knock again.

“mrs. shin? I’m going in, if you don’t mind.” He quietly opened the door and quickly shivered as the cold air hits his face cause by the air conditioner.

without noticing the presence of the new blonde-haired boy at the back staring at him adorably, he runs his fingers through his black hair and fixed his shirt before licking his dry lips. he was about to sit on the chair when a deep voice suddenly spoke, causing him to cursed in surprise as he turned to see the guy sitting at the back.

“nice thighs.” taehyung said followed by a deep chuckle. jeongguk almost stopped breathing when he saw the blonde guy, giving him his box-smile before standing up from his seat, making his way towards him.

“h-hey, sunbaenim. I-umm I see you’re kinda early too.” jeongguk gulped his saliva down once he smelled the older’s perfume infront of him.

after you masturbated of him last night, you still have the fucking guts to show your face? what the fuck, jeon.

taehyung let out a low laugh as he sat on the desk of the chair infront of the younger. jeongguk only stared at him, until he noticed the new colored blonde-hair of the older.

“oh, wow. sunbae, your hair really suits you. you look so good--i mean, fuck, did i say that out loud? fuck, shit, i'm sorry. i mean, i mean that but fuck it--"

“hey, hey. calm down, kook, it’s okay. oh my gosh, you’re too cute.” taehyung tried his best not to pinch his cute cheeks as he stared at the younger’s pouty face.

“i'm not cute, sunbae. do you see these muscles?” jeongguk bragged as he raised his eyebrows cockily, showing his biceps to the older.

taehyung would be lying if he said he’s not turned on when the younger looks at him with a smug face. cause the truth is, he really finds it hot and attractive. oh, his dirty side is already showing just by imagining choking on the younger’s thighs.

oh my god, taehyung, it’s only 7:30 am, fuck.

on the other hand, jeongguk saw taehyung’s troubled face and thought something bad is going on. He held the older’s arms firmly, looking concerned at the older.

“hyung, you okay?” jeongguk innocently asked, oblivious about the older’s feeling right now.

the older mentally shaked his head and erased all his dirty thoughts before nodding, giving him a small smile. jeongguk stared at him for a second before returning the smile too. the two boys talked a bit for a while until their teacher entered the room and greeted them politely before explaining their upcoming project that they will work on with each other.

an hour passed by and jeongguk stretched his arms, moaning at the satisfaction. he looked at taehyung and was shocked when he found him staring at him. he cocked his eyebrows and smirked at him.

“what are you staring at?”

“nothing, I just realized your face does not match with your body.” taehyung replied and looked away.

“huh? why?”

“just look at a mirror, bunny. and act cute.” taehyung winked and stood up from his seat before saying goodbye at the younger boy and left him alone the room.

the black-haired boy bit his bottom lip to prevent himself from smiling like an idiot. he let out a sigh and started to fix his things. he remembered that his first class is geometry, mr.jackson’s subject, but then he just shrugged it off cause even if he’s late, his teacher won’t punish him because he treats him like a brother.

jeongguk hated all the subjects except arts and music, and especially math. his mother was always confused of why his son is so good at math when she only got 77 grade on her card when she was in highschool. a small smile formed on his lips when he remembered the way his mom asks him what’s the total sum of their bills and nagged when he answered her question cause she always say, “you’re so good at math I can’t even look at our bills.”

and everytime he tells his mother that he’ll find a job to help her pay their bills, his mother always answer him back and say, “I can still work, dumbass. I’m still not old. You’re treating me like an old lady who can’t wash her own ass.”

oh, how he miss her mother right no---.

jeongguk held his arm as he hissed in pain. It hurted like hell. the pain on his arm made him furious as he closed his eyes firmly before opening it again. he searched the whole room with anger on his eyes. and there he found an old man sitting at the back with his legs crossed together as he played a small metal ball on his hand.

“what the fuck do you want, asshole?” he gritted his teeth as he glared at the guy with full of anger.

"i already told you, bunny. seems like you didn’t listen to me.”

“the fuck I’ll listen to you.”

the guy cocked his eyebrows and stood up from his seat, walking towards at jeongguk. but the younger boy only looked at him from head to foot, a hint of smirk formed on his lips as he mocked the older’s height with his eyes.

“you may be taller than me but it ain’t gonna change the fact that I’m the older here.” bogum gritted his teeth and stared at the younger with equal anger but a hint of shame.

jeongguk’s jaw clenched, his eyes getting more serious and deep as he put his hands inside his pocket. he noticed his dark aura intimidated the older but soon faded away. he smirked at him and leaned his face close enough to make the older uncomfortable.

“calling me bunny using that annoying voice of yours makes me wanna puke.” he whispered hoarsely on his face and went back on his proper posture, smirking at the older who only gripped the metal ball tightly as his knuckles turned white.

bogum raised his hand high and was about to break the younger’s head using the metal ball but jeongguk caught his hand and pulled him closer to his body. the older furiously blushed as he realized the position he was in. and an angry and serious jeongguk didn’t help for him to calm down.

“taehyung is not yours. And never will be.”

with that, jeongguk pushed him away from him and took all his things before storming out of the room, leaving a confused, flushed boy alone.

| author's note |

cUPCAKESSS, I MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH KSJSLSLSKSKSKS  AFTER SO MANY YEARS, YOUR SHITTY AUTHOR FINALLY CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD

WE HAVE SO MANY THINGS TO CATCH UP YALL JSKSKSKKS AND IM SORRY IF MY ENGLISH IS GETTING WORSE

ANYWAY, HOW ARE YOU ALL?

Did something interesting/bad happened to your life for the past few weeks/month i didn't update? yALL FREE TO TELL ME IF YALL WANT TO CUPCAKES

hehe, i just missed you all huhu. thank you for waiting guys uwu.

ps: sorry for my grammatical errors.