10

chapter ten

♡◇♡

__________________________

after the fight between jeongguk and bogum had, the younger was kinda suprised when the next day he didn't receive any death threats from the older. he was expecting he'll receive death notes inside his locker but no, he didn't find any.

he was kinda relieved, but he knows that he should apologize to him. he was at fault too. disrespecting people who's older than him is rude. even though his arm had a sore bruise because of bogum's doing, it's no big deal for the younger.

jeongguk brushed his hair using his fingers, staring at yoongi who was unusually quiet since yesterday. he kept asking the older what's wrong but yoongi always say he's fine when in the reality, he's really not. and jeongguk knew that.

"hyung, seriously, what happened?" jeongguk stopped walking and faced yoongi who looks like a walking zombie.

the black-haired man just stared at him coldly. "everything's fine." he muttered before walking again.

just when jeongguk was about to ask him again, jimin suddenly went out from god knows where and stared at yoongi, his face now looking pale as his eyes met jimin's intimidating ones. jeongguk finally realized what's going on and was about to say something but jimin looked at him with pleading yet serious eyes.

the younger gulped and looked at yoongi and then back to jimin.

"just.. fuck, i'm outta here." jeongguk said and left the scene, leaving the two guys.

jimin silently thanked jeongguk for leaving them and turned his attention to the flushed boy who's trying to get his hand away from his tight grip.

"jimin, please. i don't want to talk to you." yoongi almost begged.

but jimin don't want to let that happen. his eyes remained at yoongi, as he tightened his tight grip and pulled the older to his body.

"no. we can't end this just because of this damn problem, hyung." jimin firmly said.

"there's no damn thing going on between us, jimin. let's just forget that ever happened and act as strangers again." yoongi bit his lip and looked away.

he managed to break away from the younger's grip but jimin caught his hand and slammed him at the wall, caging him using his both arms on each side of his head.

"no fucking way i'm going to let you ignore me like i don't exists. we are going to talk and finish this mess." jimin firmly said.

but yoongi already learned his lesson. he's not going to fall on his bullshits again. he's not going to chase someone who doesn't even care about his feelings. once is enough.

with all the strength he had, he pushed jimin hard and glared at him. jimin, who was stunned because of the sudden action, stayed on his spot as he looked at yoongi with widening eyes.

"look, i don't fucking care, okay? that's just a fucking kiss. i know i overreacted and i'm at fault too, but let's just forget that happened." yoongi said and let out a sigh, trying to stop his tears from falling.

"and please, leave me alone. i don't want to see your face ever again." yoongi managed to say without breaking down, and hurriedly left jimin on his spot.

with that, jimin felt his heart shattering in pieces as he watched yoongi running away from him.

he clenched his fists as he felt a tear fell on his right eye.