03

chapter three. ☁︎
_______________________

"so you're telling me, your fucking penis got hard when you saw taehyung licking his own lips and shits? are you really that fucking whipped for him?" yoongi asked, letting out a small laugh at the fact he have a friend like jeongguk

jeongguk only gave his hyung a pout and slowly nodded his head. it's not like it's his own fault too. his body is also like everybody else. when you saw a black puppy fucking a cute white puppy, won't you get horny?

"don't give me that look, hoe, just eat your jolly hotdog." yoongi rolled his eyes at jeongguk's bad acting.

jeongguk gave him a sweet smile which the older returned and was about to put the food inside of his mouth when a memory suddenly crossed his mind, causing him to put down the food into the table, giving it a disgusting look.

the older's eyebrows furrowed in confusion and asked him. "what's wrong?" yoongi asks.

"sausage party." jeongguk said with a horrified, low voice and continued to glare at the food.

"what?" yoongi asked, taking the food to his hands and examined it. his forehead, trying to find out what's the younger was talking about.

what a weird kid, he thought.

the older almost got a heart attack when jeongguk slammed his hands to the table, his eyes are wide open as he stared at his hyung like he couldn't believe what just yoongi said. he doesn't know the movie called sausage party? is he from the 80's? almost all of the students in this university had probably watched it like ten times.

"you don't fucking know the movie called sausage party? are you an alien, hyung?" jeongguk said as he massages his temples, waiting for his hyung's response.

yoongi was about to answer when his gaze suddenly landed to the two gorgeous boys entering the cafeteria. it's none other than jimin and taehyung. oh, did i mention that jimin and taehyung are best friends? yes? okay, that's cool.

yoongi started to slap jeongguk's broad arms, ignoring the younger's wines as his eyes were still locked at park jimin, his black hair was kinda messy and it looks like he'd just finished practicing. the older stared in awe as he hit jeongguk's arms continously without getting his eyes off of the latter.

"hey, grandpa, can you stop hi– hey, if you're not gonna stop that, i'm going to shout jimin's nam– ouch, JIMIN!" jeongguk blurted out, the whole cafeteria went silent as their eyes landed on the two boys.

oh fuck. jeongguk thought.

he saw yoongi's eyes widened in horror as he heard some profanities coming out from his hyung. jeongguk was about to say something but yoongi's hand covered his mouth with his hard grip, causing him to muffle the words he was about to say. yoongi shutted his eyes tightly, silently praying the ground will swallow him up and let him forget that this ever happened. but he got some big problem, and he thinks he would never ever solve this bullshit.

park jimin was staring at him, his dark gaze landed to yoongi's, a sly smirk was plastered on his face. taehyung, on the other hand, saw jeongguk struggling from yoongi's hard grip, stood up from his seat and made his way to the younger when yoongi caught jeongguk's wrist and stormed out of the cafeteria, ignoring the stares they're receiving as they disappeared to everyone's sight.

"you know them, taetae?" jimin asked, his eyes are still locked to the door where the two guys exited from, smirking when he remembered the white guy's pretty face.

"jeongguk is your classmate, asshole. how come you don't know him?"

"no, i mean, the other guy!"

"it's 'him', okay, not 'them'."

"okay, can you just tell me who's that guy covering jeongguk's mouth cause i'm done with your lessons. you know i suck in english, man, be kind."

"ugh, he's yoongi. my classmate in music class."

"he's my senior?" jimin asked using his cute voice as he turned his head to his friend.

taehyung only gave him a small smile and ruffled his hair, earning a whine from the younger.

"i'm not surprised if you're gonna top him, you dick." taehyung laughed and lightly punched jimin's arm.

"when i saw his face, i know he's definitely a bottom. and you are too." jimin teased as the older gave him a death stare.

"well, i guess you're right." taehyung murmured.

_________

"why did you shouted his name, you fucking idiot?!" yoongi exclaimed as he hit jeongguk's butt again using one of his shoes.

"i'm sorry, okay! i didn't kno–ouch! stop it, bitch." jeongguk was happy when his fake crying worked out, and massaged his own butt cheeks as he glared at the older.

"don't give me that stare, bitch, imma smack your butt using my dick, you dickhead." yoongi warned.

jeongguk mentally rolled his eyes, causing his eyes to land on his hyung's bulge. a smirk slowly formed on his face as he slowly went closer to him, causing the older to step back until his back touched the cold wall, shooting the younger a glare and was about to kick his balls when jeongguk leaned his face to his ear, making his breath hitched.

"but, hey, hyung." jeongguk said with a low voice.

"you got some serious problem down there, huh? should i call jimin once again so he can help you out?" jeongguk teased.

the older stood frozen on his spot, but once he snapped out of his senses, he smacked the younger's head and pushed him away from his body, ignoring the younger's painful groans.

"you deserved that, you bitch." yoongi said and started to walk away.

jeongguk let out a chuckle and followed his hyung, wrapping his arm to the older's shoulders as he smiled at him.

"you know you love me, hyung."

"die, you motherfucker."

_____

hi, cupcakes! i'm sorry for not updating fast. i felt sick yesterday so i couldn't finish this chapter but i'm okay now!

so i just wanted to clarify some things here.

in this story,

kim taehyung and min yoongi are the seniors.

park jimin and jeon jeongguk are the juniors.

even though jimin and taehyung are best friends here, their ages are different. and im not really used to imagine jimin calling taehyung 'hyung' so i thought taetae would be nice.

i know it's kinda confusing but bear with me please uwu.

p.s; sorry for my grammatical errors in advance.