14

chapter fourteen

◇♧◇

_____________________

"bye, mom! call you later!" jeongguk waved goodbye at his mom and closed the gate

jeongguk is already late in class, he was lecturing his mother a while ago to make sure she locks the door before going at her room and told her to call him as soon as possible if she noticed something odd inside their house.

ms. jeon playfully rolled her eyes when her son was talking at her like she's just 13 years old. she's already 38 for god's sake, she already knows what to do. but she just listened to her son nagged at her anyway, considering it's the first time jeongguk truly acted like a son.

after their meeting agenda with his mom, he almost peed his pants when he saw it's almost 8 am. you see, jeongguk was the type of student who has a clean attendance. no lates, no absents. always on time, and always in class.

even his mom is sick of his son being a 'goody-good' student. ms. jeon was never like that when she was a highschool student. hell, she even brings an alcohol at their school. his dad was also an asshole back then, so it's the same for the two.

jeongguk ran faster when he saw the guard was about to close the gate and called out the guard's name.

"sir frank! i'm here! i'm here!" luckily, the guard heard him and scolded him for being late.

"why are you late, you dumbass? go get your ass to the court, your class is having a meeting with the seniors. hurry up, kid." frank rolled his eyes at him. jeongguk showed him his apologetic smile and winked at him.

"thank you, sir. i'm buying you ramen later." jeongguk said and made his way to the court.

when he reached his destination, jeongguk quietly opened the door and saw his classmates were sitting on the floor, and the seniors were talking about a certain topic. jeongguk couldn't believe his eyes when he saw his classmates listening attentively. even bambam, the most noisy person he'd ever met, was listening too.

he slowly tiptoed and quickly hid behind a big cabinet. he looked at the seniors that were talking seriously and saw yoongi and taehyung was at the right side. he also noticed bogum was standing on the left side, trying not to fall asleep. jeongguk bit his lip when he realized the other seniors were checking the surroundings.

he looked at his classmates, hoping someone will notice him, and luckily, he saw jimin looking at him. the black-haired boy creased his forehead and showed his middle finger at jeongguk.