16

chapter sixteen.

♧•♧

__________________________

"hyung

"hyung."

yoongi bit the inside of his left cheek as he felt his heart clenched when he looked at jimin's eyes. he gripped the hem of his shirt as he tried to fight away the tears that was starting to form on his eyes, he didn't want the younger to see how much he longed for him.

how much he misses the times when jimin would look at him and his bright smile was the first thing he will notice.

how much he missed jimin teasing him, talking to him about nonsense things and still find ways to spend time with him, even though he doesn't really talk much.

the older parted his lips, trying to form a sentence to answer jimin, but no words came out. at the end, he just bit his lip and looked away from the younger's soft gaze.

"h-hyung." jimin whispered.

yoongi felt his heart clenching in pain when he heard jimin's voice. he sounds so broken, and hurt.

"look at me, baby."

oh, the way it made yoongi's heart pounding like crazy when jimin called him baby using his calm, soothing voice. he just wanted to pepper the younger's face with kisses and hug him so tight. he just misses jimin so much.

so much.

the older slowly looked up, his palms are sweating as he felt his knees about to give up anytime, and when he saw jimin staring at him, yoongi decided he had enough. he's not really fond of being patient and even though he likes to overthink things, cause that always helps him (note the sarcasm), being able to let his problems that keeps bothering him go and just say fuck it yolo, oh that, that is his most favorite thing to fucking do.

"fuck, jimin, just-"

"i'm sorry."

oh.

that's... unexpected.

yoongi did not expect that dialogue on his on-going plan that he created when he was overthinking things just a while ago.

yoongi was supposed to say he wanted to just forget all the things that happened between them and just hurry up and kiss him because he's too fucking horny right now and he just misses the younger so much and after he tells him all of that, jimin would go and kiss him like there's no tomorrow and probably fuck him on the couch and they would cuddle after that and whisper sweet words until they fall asleep.

but looks like it's mission failed.

"w-what?"

yoongi cleared his throat as he wiped his wet hands on his shorts and straightened his posture.