07

chapter seven.
__________________________

 ★彡__________________________

"goodnight, hyung. and please don't moan jimin's name too much, okay? you know that the walls are thin, right? i never had any good sleep ever since you became my roommate, tbh." jeongguk blurted out and looked at his hyung who was only staring at him blankly.

"it's to be honest, jeongguk. not t-b-h." that's the last words that yoongi said before he went to his room just beside jeongguk's to jack off or sleep.

jeongguk chuckled a bit before going to his room. he let out a satisfied moan once he felt his comfortable bed. his walls were painted in black, white and gray. his room is a bit small, but it was enough for him. as long as the bed is not ugly.

his phone buzzed, a notification popped out on the screen as he unlocked his phone and once he saw the message, he slowly gritted his teeth and his jaw clenched tightly.

bobblegum :
taehyung isn't yours, little boy.

bobblegum :
he likes someone who's matured and good-looking. and probably older than him.

bobblegum :
you're a total opposite.

jeontea :
hmm..

jeontea :
so you think you suits for him?

bobblegum :
why? you feel threatened, bunny?

jeontea :
no

jeontea :
let me tell you something, sunbae.

bobblegum :
spill the beans so i can read all your immature words

jeontea :
nevermind, i changed my mind.

bobblegum :
oh what a scaredy cat.

matured, huh. who's the immature one here now?

jeontea :
oh no, i'm just worried you'll get pissed off and i don't want to make you angry. i still want to be formal to you even after this conversation, sunbae.

bobblegum :
JUST FUCKING SAY IT YOU UGLY BOY

jeontea :
okay, sunbae.

jeontea :
you can't have something that is mine.

bobblegum :
WHAT THE FUCK DID U JUST SAID

jeontea :
and sunbae.

jeontea :
you're a total opposite, too. who wears hats these days?