08

chapter eight. ♥︎
_________________________

 ♥︎_________________________

mondays are always shit.

or that's what yoongi wrote in his long essay about his everyday-life last year in his english class.. he only speaks the truth, and it's not a lie that students hate mondays. but jeon jeongguk doesn't believe that. the younger loves mondays, saying that it was another day to fantasize and see taehyung's big ass.

even though yoongi has feelings for jimin, he was aware that the junior is a playboy. there's no a day he won't see him making out with girls. he even think that jimin is straight though he hears sometimes that he's really gay but that's just rumors so it can't be help to be sad.

and it makes him insecure, sometimes.

"what's with the sad face, hyung?" yoongi suddenly snapped out of his own world when jeongguk asked him out of nowhere. he looked at him and shaked his head, giving him a small smile.

"nothing, kook. just thinking." he answered and jeongguk nodded, feeling a little bit uneasy but he shrugged it off and continued walking to their school.

once they reached their school, they both said see-you-laters to each other and parted ways. yoongi greeted some of the teachers he passed by as he reached the empty hall. many students said that their floor was known haunted, but it didn't bother him a bit. he's just not really interested believing those shits he heard from them.

he took out of his phone and looked at the time. it was already 6:45. he muttered a curse when he remembered that their first class is english, and the professor is really strict and terror. he gripped at his phone and started to walk faster, even though he heard footsteps behind him.

he ignored it, trying to be tough as he heard the light footsteps becoming heavier and heavier every minute. he didn't look back, afraid of what he'll see. he was scared as fuck, but it's not going to help him if he let his emotions take over.

his eyes widened in relief when he saw his room, and the lights are on and laughter and giggles can be heard even from the outside. he was about to relax a bit not until a pair of strong arms pulled him inside of a abandoned room just beside of his room. his eyes widened in fear as he tried screaming for help but it was no use because of a tight grip covering his mouth. the guy closed the door and pushed him against it.

yoongi was scared that he suddenly started to shake his head violently and his eyes pleading the guy to release him. the room was surrounded with darkness, and he can only hear his heavy breathing. the guy slowly loosened his tight grip covering his mouth that prevent him from screaming. he didn't know what to do, either he stay quiet or scream for help.

he felt the guy's thumb brushing at his milky skin as his hands were gripping at his arms. he calmed down a bit, searching the unknown guy's eyes but it was no use. a few minutes later, he decided to open his mouth to ask something.

"w-who are you?" his voice cracked a bit.

he can feel the guy's breath against his face, and he was sure their faces are only inches apart. the guy let out a sigh, and yoongi felt chills ran down on his spine. his heavy, mint-breath almost made yoongi lose his mind. and he felt a soft flesh pressed on his lips, feeling his knees getting weak.

their lips moved in sync together, getting deeper and deeper every tilt of their heads. the guy bit his bottom lip as yoongi moaned in satisfaction once he felt his tongue inside of him. their tongues fought together as they let out a soft moan, catching some air before continuing their heated kiss.

yoongi was the first one to pull away from the kiss, licking his lips before he broke the silence.

"jimin... why?" he whispered.

an awkward silence filled the suffocating room. they can only hear their heavy breathing and the chattering noise of the students outside. it's probably their recess now. yoongi cursed in his mind when he realized he missed his first class. yoongi silently prayed his english teacher didn't take the attendance.

"what do you want from me, jimin?" yoongi hesitantly asked, afraid of what will the younger's response.

it was hard for yoongi to stop himself from asking him, but he couldn't just stand there and be silent when his thoughts are torturing him right at that moment. why did he kiss him? what did he want from him? does he know he likes him that's why he wanted to play with him?

am i just a toy?

"d–do you have feelings with me?"

yoongi bit his lip, still searching jimin's eyes. meanwhile, on the other hand, jimin didn't know what to do when he heard that from the older. it was too unreal.

"i–i, y-yoongi, it's not w-what you think, i–i'm—" yoongi almost punched himself for asking that stupid question. it was obvious jimin only wants to have someone to play with. and it looks like today, he's the (un)lucky person.

"of course, what's fucking new?" yoongi scoffed, biting his bottom lip as he felt tears forming on his eyelids.

yoongi faced jimin, now seeing his face but only his hard features, but it was enough for yoongi to know jimin was playing with him. with his feelings. which cannot be returned from the younger.

"you know what? i'm going to tell you this interesting shit. this ass is not fucking yours, and never ever will be. so fuck someone else's loose hole and don't fuck with me again, jimin. goodbye."

with that, yoongi successfully pushed him with all his might and hurriedly went out of the room and started to run, ignoring the student's stares as he headed to somewhere he's not familiar with. but who cares, anyway? nobody cares. he's just tired of this same shits happening to him.

he's tired for having false hopes. what did he do to deserve this? he just wants to be loved back from someone whom he have feelings with.

fuck feelings. fuck love.

_________

IT WAS HARD FOR ME TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER OKAY I DONT WANT YOONGI TO EXPERIENCE THIS LOVE SHIT PAIN BUT IM SORRY.

i'm sorry i've been inactive for the past few days cause i've been feeling sick these days but i'm okay now.

AND SCHOOL IS STARTING TOMORROW SAVE MY POOR ASS I DONT WANT TO GO EXPERIENCE HELL IN AN EARLY AGE

i love you all, thank you for listening to my useless annoying rants uwu.