Chapter 2

"Daichan! Keichan! breakfast is ready~" our mom called us and good thing about today is  Saturday and no classes.

"mom, I have a date with yuya today ill be home late" kei said.

It makes my heart ache hearing his name and having a date with my sister.

"OK, but not much late." mom said

"Thank you mom" kei smile and hug our mom.

"Ok lets eat" while eating kei keep talking about her and yuya she share everything like where they go to date when yuya tell her sweet quotes etc. I have no choice but to listen even if I dont want too.

"how about you daichan, is anyone courting you or do you like someone else" my mom disctract me from my thought.

"etou~ " I dont know what to answer. ofcourse I like someone but I cant tell.

they look at me waiting for my answer.

"I ... I like someone but ... he have a girlfriend already" I say it honestly.

"ohhh thats complicated" mom say .

"they will break up soon" kei commented

"kei!" mom look at her

"just kidding" she answered. "you'll find someone who will love you too daichan" she added and smile.

I just nods and continue eating.

Kei went out of the house and go on a date with yuya since I was bored I also when out and go to the park.

But kami-sama is not good to me at all I saw alot of lovers everywhere not good place for me. I saw a cotton candy stall my favorite I decided to buy first before i go away from this park full of lovers.

After paying, I smile looking at the flower shape cotton candy but then my smile face away when someone bump to me and my cotton candy fall to the ground. The man dont care and just walk away I  swear I wanna kill him.

I pick up the cotton candy on the floor and throw it on the trashcan.

"why are you trowing such a beatiful flower?" someone ask.

"cause its dirty! arggg! im gonna kill that man!" I said without looking to whom im talking too.

He laugh "you dont have to kill him, I'll buy you another one" he say.

"ehhh" I look at him and my eyes widen to see him.

"What are you doing here?" I ask

"Im on my way home then I saw you, how about you?"

"home? but kei said you too have a date." I stare at his beautiful eyes gosh im mealting.

"date? I dont remember we set a date today. " he say and think and also check his phone.

"I gues you better call her maybe she is waiting" I say to excuse myself I dont want to be near him as much as posible even if I wanted too. I just feel I might forgot he is my sister boyfriend .

"yeah I'll call her later after I buy you your cotton candy." he say

"ehh" before I can even reply to what he say he already buy me my cotton candy. I cant help not to smile I thank him and we go separate ways.

I stare at the cotton candy and slowly eat it while walking going home I've been smiling also maybe if you see me at the street you might think im crazy cause im smiling alone while looking at my cotton candy.

"Tadaima~" I said.

"ehhh your here already" I say as I see kei on the couch watching television.