Chapter 4

*at the cafeteria*

"Daichan~, have you seen Yuya?" Kei suddenly run towards me finding her boyfriend.

"I dont know, why?" i ask.

"n-nothing " she said sadly and slowly walk away.

"ehhh what was that?" I ask myself.

I was walking at the hallway as I saw Takaki at the science lab being cornered with 5 girls to be exact.

I saw him try to get away from them ofcourse not to hurt either one of them, but this girls are realy persistent. I walk to the room and heard them say...

girl 1: Takaki-kun your gonna be my boyfriend or else you cannot leave this room. how many times do i have to repeat myself *she say a bit irritated*

other girls agree to their leader and keep holding him so he cant get away.

"how many times do i have to tell you girls, I already have a girlfriend and she is waiting for me now" he say to the girl then he suddenly see me at the door.

"Daichan" he call my name. the girls look at my direction which distract them from holding to Takaki and he free from them and run towards me.

The girls are glarring at me.

"jyaa lets go" he say and quickly grab my hand as we run away.

I dont know why but i let him grad me  and run along with him. The bell rings which makes me back to reality.

"ahhh the classes are starting" i say and pout.

"Gomen ne~, I drag you into this" he say as we catch breath after running.

"No~ i-its fine" I say as I look at my hand he is still holding it. I dont want to let go.

"whats up with thoose girls anyway?" I ask even thou i know the answer.

" Just some crazy fans of mine" he say proudly.

"huh?"

He laugh at my reaction and pinches my cheeks.

I gently slap his hands "no one is allowed to pinch my cheeks" I say and pout.

"your so cute, i cant help it" he said and make me blush. but before I forgot.

"Kei, she been looking all over for you."

"Yeah, She might get angry with me again" He said and sigh.

"Im sure she'll understand it" I say.

"I hope so" he said in a sad tone.

I Just look at him and he smile again.

"Do you want to skip classes, we are late anyway" he offered.

"ehhh demo~ my bag I- - " before i finish my sentence he walk behind me putting his both hands on my shoulder and gently pushes me to walk.

"will get our bags later" he say and I just nods.

"why cant i say NO to this guy".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Night came-

"DAICHAN!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN , DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT!!! IS THIS HOW A LADY SHOULD GO HOME!! ITS 10PM!!"

I just bow my head as my mother scold me.

-flashback-

Takaki and Daiki went to the amusement park.

"Ne Daichan do you want to watch that?" he ask looking at the Movie poster.

"Yeah sure lets watch it" she said.