Chapter 9

Yuto walk Ryosuke home.

"so this is your house?" He ask

"Yes, Come in for a minute so you can rest" she offer and Yuto enter the house.

"Do you live alone?" he ask

"no, I live with my Brother, now he is still at his work" she said and offer him a glass of water and yuto accept it.

knock on the door can be heard. "let me get that" She said before opening the door and a hard slap landed in her face .

Yuto got shock in what happened so as Ryosuke

"keichan?" she the only word escaped her mouth.

Not far from their Takaki also saw what happened as he follow Kei. He quickly rush to her and stop her before she slap Ryosuke again , same as yuto pull ryosuke away.

"Kei , what are you doing!?" Takaki ask In an angry tone

"Im gonna teach this girl a lesson,"she say and point her index finger at ryosuke. "Stay away from my Boyfriend he's mine! You Bitch!"

"huh?, Keichan what are talking about?" ryosuke ask in confusion.

"stop pretending! I saw you two! " She shouted.

"Kei , stop this" Takaki try to interfere

"I think your mistaken Kei, Its not me the one you should be jealous to! Im not that girl who Takaki likes, Ne Takaki?" Ryosuke said trying to calm.

"she's right Kei, its not Ryosuke, please stop this!" Takaki said.

"If its not her ?! THEN WHO IS THE BITCH!!" Kei shout and scream in anger.

Now its Ryosuke's turn she slaps Kei hard enough.

"Shut up kei! , dont make a scene here, your angry cause Takaki like someone else , then be angry at him!" she point at Takaki , "Its not the girls fault that Takaki Likes her, Got that? Get out of here!" She said and slam the door.

"Ryochan, are you alright?" Yuto ask in concern

"Im fine" she said and smile.

−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−

*at Daiki's Room*

She heard her phone rings and she quickly answer it.

"moshi moshi~"

"Daichan~ " She say while breathing heavily.

"what is it ryo-chan?" Daiki ask

"Kei~ She came to my place and freak out, she thought i was the girl Takaki likes." Ryosuke said.

"ehhhh, did you tell her it was me?" Daiki ask nervously

"no, I didnt but still , Im nervous for you, I dont want you to get hurt." Ryosuke said.

"mou~ ryochan dont worry to much I'll talk to Keichan, calmly as possible". she said.

after hunging up the phone a few minutes Loud brag was heard. Kei went home and start throwing things in her room.

"Ahhhhhh!!!! WHO IS THAT BITCH!!! AHHHHH!!! I WILL KILL HERRRR!!!!" Kei shout in angry and destroy anything she see.

Daiki heard the noise and went to Kei's Room

"Kei-chan?" She whisper seeing her sisters state kinda break her heart, she feels guilty of that she done.

she rush to her and stop her sister "Keichan stop!" but kei keep on resisting she accidentaly push Daiki and she hit her stomach in the desk.