Chapter 3

Yuya Pov

Partime work and study are really hard as for me since my parents are far away , they send money ofcourse but its just enough for my school tuition fees and projects also allowance.

Im a guys ofcourse i need more money for my other expences and wants.

I transfer school since Kei requested it, so we can have more time for each other I do her request cause I always forgot our dates. well I didnt mean to forgot it is just my mind is somewhere else.

walking down the hallway and lot of girls looking at me  I know im handsome but sorry girls im taken smirking and the girls flail more.

I enter the classroom and introduce myself, Im not the only one transferee this guy name Nakajima Yuto is also new we get along since he also play basket ball and we audition.

End of class and I went to the student council office to get my new set of uniform and ID.

*Knock knock*

girl: Come in~

I enter the room and give my registration paper to the one of the student assisting.

"Takaki Yuya-san you may sit for awhile" She offered as she stand and get my uniform and ID on the drawers .

The door open and a slim guy enter he saw me and walk near me.

"Your the new student Takaki Yuya right?" he say.

"Yah" I simply replied.

"Im Yabu Kota the student body President, If their is anything that you need or ask for assistance related to the school you can come anytime to me or here at the office, this place if where you can complain give suggestion or report anything related ofcourse to our school." he say.

"okay thanks" I said.

I wonder if he know everyone in the campus .. should i ask or not?

Then he sit on his table and look some papers, my lips smirk this guys looks bossy I hate him.

After getting my Uniform and ID i saw Kei waiting at the gate. I smile and go to her.

"Did you wait to long?" I ask.

"no, not much" she answered.

We talk while walking going to her house.

"Jyaa, I'll text you later" I say.

"Hai~ Take care" She say.

She move upward to kiss me, excactly when her lips touches mine the front door open, I look at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its not a good night seeing them kiss in front of my eyes. Why do i have to see it Gosh .

I walk straight going out of the house not minding them.

"Daichan~ where you going?" kei ask.

"mom ask me to buy some corn at the supermarket she forgot it.. jyaa~" I say and walk away.

"Kei have to go too" yuya said.

"Ok, byee"

They wave goodbye and Kei went inside the house while Yuya walk fast to catch up to Daiki.

"You walk fast" yuya said.

" ehhh" Daiki look at her back to see yuya walking along with her and she smile.

"Mind if I join you, I also have to buy something for my dinner" he said

"sure~ Takaki-kun you live alone right? ahhh I mean ... Kei told us  you live alone" Daiki said.

"yeah, I also have a partime job every satuday and sunday"

"what is your work?"

"I work as Host" he said.

"ehhh" Daiki look at him with a confuss look and he laugh seeing her reaction.

"just kidding , Im a waiter at the Johnnys cafe"

"youuuu~ your making fun of me, anyway I havent visit to that cafe they say its expensive"

"yeah its a bit expensive compare to the other cafe but the cakes are delicious"

"honto ni? , I wanna try it"

"I'll treat you once I got my salary"

"ehhh no you dont have you spend your money for me. your living alone you need to keep that" Daiki say

"Dont think about that cant handle it"

After going to the super market both went straight home.

Daiki lay on her bed and looking up the celing, thinking about what Takaki said earlier. until she fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"DAICHAN!!!" Mom shout "until what time will i wake you up! you want to be late!"

"Mom ill go ahead" Kei said.

"Ok"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*at the school*

"Ohayo! Yamachan" Daiki greet.

"Shhhhhh dont be noisy!" She drag Daiki to hide in the large tree near to them.

"ehhh why are we hiding?" Daiki ask. as she look at the open field group of student are in the track and field having a race. She look at them one by one and saw it was Yuya.

"Its really him!" Daiki almost shout, but Yamada quickly cover her mouth. and they argrue.

"what are you too girls doing here?" someone talk.

They look at the person and smile.

"hehe etou~ its Daichan's fault" Yamada said

"What me? Its you who pull me here" Daiki deffended then the two have small arguenent again.

"ok ok you girls can stop. classes is about to start, go to your classroom" Yabu said.

"Hai Yabu-Kun" the answers both and go to their rooms.

not far from there spot Takaki Yuya is looking at them thou he cant her what they are saying.

So they know each other. i really hate that guy Takaki thoughts was interupt

"Yo! Takaki Your turn" his classmate call him.

to be continue....

note: i still dont have idea now how to continue my fanfics it getting boring and boring day by day .. :'( Im sorry