Chapter 7

Kei keep on knocking on Yuya's front door, until he open.

"Kei? " yuya said as he see tears fall from her eyes. "what happened? why are you crying?"

She fall to the ground and cry harder "why? , why are you hurting me like this ? am I not enough to you?"

Yuya feel guilty of what he have done. but he cannot undo it, "Kei please dont cry, Im Sorry, Im really sorry" he try to comfort her and make her calm.

"Tell me yuya, what should I do? for you not to leave me?" Kei said  desperately.

"No, kei you dont have to do anything , Im sorry you feel that way." yuya said.

The two reconcile as they didnot break up but Kei knows that she is not the only one inside  yuya's heart but she will not let yuya go even if he push her away. As for Yuya he likes still Kei and he also likes Daiki its a bit selfish but he still confused for now.

−−−−−−−−−−−−−

Class start and Daiki just try to focus to the teacher in front of her. but she keep remembering what Yuya said that he likes someone else, she messes her hair as the teacher notice her.

"is their something wrong Arioka-san? " the teacher ask

"Im not feeling well sensei" She lied.

But is half true , her heart is not feeling well the teacher ask her to go the the clinic and she is excuse for now.

Walking down the stairs she feel a bit dizzy too much Thinking about it, she slowly fall down but luckly before she landed On the ground Yuto saw her and chatch her.

"Daichan?" he try to wake her up but no used he carry her going to the clinic.

He also wait for her to wake up. After an hour. Daiki slowly open her eyes.

"where I am?" she ask

"Your in my lair" the nurse said with a smile.

"Your lucky , Price Charming here save you" the nurse said and smile at yuto.

Daiki look at him

"I saw you walking down the stairs  and you suddenly fainted." he explain

"ohh is that so, thank you so much" Daiki said and bow .

The nurse dismiss her as she is already fine.

"Yuto-kun, you dont have to send me home , Im ok now." She said

"Please dont push me away, we have a deal right, you'll date me" yuto said and smile.

"Im sorry , I I cant" Daiki said

"why not? "

" because my friend likes you, and ill be betraying her if I date you" Daiki said.

"That's reasonable, fine who is that friend if yours and im gonna talk to her and tell her ill date you weather she like it or not" he said

"what no! you cant ! I wont let you break her heart!"

"Then you should tell me that you dont like me than you cant date me because of your friend., It sounded like if not because of your friend you will actually date me, right?"

Daiki lower her head. "Is not that I dont like you, I just see you as a friend  yuto-kun, Im sorry"

He faced her and put his hands in her shoulders, "You dont have to be sorry in how you feel, you dont have to hide it either." He smile "jyaa I'll send you home."