Chapter 6

Kei went home with tears in her face , running straight to her room and crying all night.

Morning came and she dont want to go out of her room and staring at Takaki's Picture.

"Ne Daichan, call your sister to eat Breakfast, she did get up yet" their mother said.

"hai" Daiki answerd and went to kei's room.

knock on the door, "Keichan?, Im comming in" she said and slowly open the door as she saw kei with her crying face, run towards her

"why are you crying? what happend?" She ask in concern.

Kei cry more and hugs daiki.

"Yu  Yu-ya" kei said

cry more and hug tight to daiki

"ehhh what did happend?" Daiki ask

"He d-dont l-love me anymoreeee"

"ehhhh"

"H-He have another gg-irlfriend and i i saw them" Cry more..

Daiki cant believe in what she heard.thinking its imposible Takaki wont do that .

"Have you talk to him maybe its just a misunderstanding"

"No! I dont want to talk to him."

Kei just cry while daiki try to comfort her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*At the school*

"Ohayo Daichan" Ryosuke greet her

"Ohayo Ryochan" she greet her too.

"you look like been dumped by the guy you like" she commented.

"Hey! I havent confess yet but it looks like it. Kei chan say that Takaki is having affair with another girl and she saw it with her own eyes" she say abit sad tone

"Thats nonesense, Its not like Takaki is  with another girl , thou he likes her but they are not together" Ryosuke say reffering to the girl is daiki in her mind.

"so you know about it? have you seen the girl? what she looks like? when did you see? why didnt you tell? when did you know about it? do you know her name? have you- " Daiki said and been cut by ryosuke.

"calm down daichan, one question at a time"

"Do you really think Yuya likes that girl than keichan?" Daiki said and still sad.

Ryosuke smile sensing that Daiki has no idea that the girl she is reffering is Daiki.

"hmmmm Yeah Yuya said himself that  he likes that girl thou im not sure if he still likes keichan."

Daiki sigh knowing about it.

"Why dont you ask him about it?. Im sure its better to confirm it to him if its true." Ryosuke said.

Daiki quikly run to find Takaki as he see him at the from of his classroom talking with his classmates, she walk towards him and he looks at her.

"Daichan, whats up?"

"We need to talk" she said as she drag yuya towards the roof top.

"Is it true? your like someone else aside from keichan?" Daiki stare at him

"ehhh, w-whats with that question?" he said

"answer me!" Daiki being abit patient wanting some answer.

"Y-yes its true, I like y--" he said but before he finish his sentence.

"Your the worst! I never thought you can do this.. you hurt keichan , I hate you!" Daiki said shouting at him and run away crying.

"Daichan wait~" he try to chase her but she disappear from his sight.

Classes finish Takaki waits for her at the gate but he havent seen her.

"Ryosuke-chan, Have you seen Daiki?"

"I though you too talk to each other?" She said

"we talk but she didnt let me finish, I think she misunderstand it. "

The two talk about what Daiki said and what she might misunderstand.

____________________________________

Daiki went to the beach to clear her mind and tears keep falling from her eye..

"why you keep on falling " she wipe her tears.

"He likes someone else, why ?" she hold her skirt tight being angry. Thinging Why cant it be me

After a few hours she decided to go home.

*At Their home*

"mom where is keichan?" Daiki ask

"she went out, is it true what kei said that Yuya dont love her anymore ? she keep on saying it." her mom said.

"etou, I dont know" Daiki said abit sad thinking of what you said that he like someone else.

"my poor baby girl, hope she is ok if its true".

"mom , Its that posible to fall out of love? I mean Keichan and yuya love each other but the other one like another more." Daiki ask her mom.

"come here honey" they sit on the couch.

"I been to a lot of relationship also so I understand what kei is feeling right now, If they are really meant to be they will work out this trials, but we can never force someone else to love someone if not.. In yuya's case maybe he get attracted to someone but uf he trully love Keichan sooner or later he will realize that its just attraction he have to the other girl and the one he love is Keichan.. You cannot just simple fall out of love to someone else you treasure."

"Un, how will you know if its love already and not just attraction?" Daiki ask

her mother smile "are you inlove honey?"

"ehhh no , no , I dont know" daiki said and bow her head.

"Its good to be inlove , thats makes us human, we Intend to fall inlove fast but staying inlove with the same person thats the challenge for everyone within relationship. Love is when you feel comfort , care and being inspired by that person , and ehat ever he do either good or bad you still wanna be with him to sopport and help each other to be a good person." her mother said.

Night came and Daiki went to her room, why do i feel like this, im the worst! Yuya hurt keichan but why do i still want him. If i were keichan I wanna know who the girl and make her disappear from yuya's sight . am I that bad? argggg.

Daiki keep on her thoughts until she fall as sleep.

To be continue...

note: Gomen nasai it takes to long to update..