Chapter 8

Daiki keep sighing she tries to avoid her sister keichan after that night. She dont wanna hear anything about her sister and Yuya. afraid to know if they did it or not.

While walking someone block her way as she look at the person.

"Takaki!" Daiki said.

"We need to talk" He said

"I dont have to say anything to you, Go and find Kei she might be waiting you" Daiki try to avoid  him.

"You dont have to say to me but I have Something to tell you!" He said and drag Daiki to his apartment.

Daiki cant let go of her hands even if she wanted to , her mind saying  to stay away from him but her heart keep saying be with him.

They reach Takaki's place and he pushes Daiki on the bed and kabendon her.

"Ta Takaki!" She try to push him away , her mind and body cant process well she is feeling weak. "W-What are you doing?"

"Daichan, You didnt let me finish the other day, Its you!, The person that I like, I Like you Daichan" He confessed

Her eye widen "EHHHH! dont lie to me Takaki! , Keichan said she saw you with another girl! "  Daiki said.

" I dont know what did she saw but Im telling the truth, I Like you Daichan" He said again

"No!. No!, your Lying!" Daiki shout and she start to cry. She dont wanna believed it but she hope is true, she is just afraid.

Takaki hugs her tight, then wipe her tears, "please dont cry" He's heart ache when he see her crying.

She wipe her tears also and look at Takaki, "Your my sisters Boyfriend, I - .."

Before she can continue what she is saying Takaki Kisses her, she wanted to stop him but her body wont cooperate, Instead of pushing him she encircle her arms around him.

Their kiss became passionate and Hotter, He kisses her down to her neck and start to unbotton her uniform, Daiki didnt stop him , she looks at him and she forgets Everything. even the facts that he is her sisters boyfriend.

Clothes where thrown out of the bed as they make love with each other. moans can be hear inside the room and after their hot session, Takaki lays beside Daiki and hug her, He smile and wishes that they will be like that forever.

"Daichan" He call her.

"hmmm" she look up to him and hugs him back.

"Daisuki" he said and kisses her forhead.

"ne Takaki, I "

"call me yuya"

"yu- ya?"

He smile and touches Daiki's face.
"I have to go, this is so wrong" Daiki back to her senses she quickly get out of the bed and gather her clothes, Takaki get up to and stop her by hugging her.

"I know its wrong but it feels right, Daichan please wait for me I'll make this right"

"Yuyan~" Daiki Faces him and smile "I'll wait." 

−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−

Daiki rush to her school thou she missed 3 subjects and its already break time , she sit on their usual place, she fixes her hair and uniform.

"Daichan!" ryosuke called her.

"ryochan!" she waves .

Ryosuke sit opposite to her," ne I have good news to you" she said excitedly

"what is it"

"Yuto-kun agree to Date me" She said

"ehhh honto ni?, wahhh Im happy for you " Daiki said.

Ryosuke smile and notice Daiki keep on fixing her uniform.

"ehhh is Something wrong, you keep stretching your uniform."

"ehhh etoo~"

"dont tell me you accidentally wear the one is not ironed " Ryosuke try to guess

"yeah .. hahaha thats it" Daiki lied she cant just tell her uniform  get crumpled became of what happened earlier.

−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−

Takaki also attended school late but he didnt attended his class he just went to the basket ball Court and rest, he smile as he think of Daiki.

"what are you doing here? your supposed to be in your class room" someone  distract him and his smiling face change to do you wanna fight with me face.

"its non of your business" he said plainly

"your skiping school, is my business. as the President of the student  body, I have the right to let you follow the rules." Yabu said

"tsk.. I wont let you ruin my mood today so I'll let this pass" Takaki said and walk away.

"ruin his mood? huh! just seeing him it already ruin my mood" Yabu murmur.

−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−

Classes finish, Takaki waited for Daiki at the gate.

"Yuyaaa!"

He smile but back to reality "kei?" he whisper.

"Did you wait to long?" She ask

"ehh, no ,not really" he said and Kei cling her arm to her boyfriend.

not far from them, Daiki saw them and hold her chest,

"Daichan are you alright?" Ryosuke as in concern

"Im fine" she said .

*at the cafe*

Daiki Told Ryosuke what happened.

"should I believed him, should I wait?" Daiki ask.

Ryosuke still on process "ehhhhh!!! you did what!!!"

"shhhh, dont be noisy" Daiki whisper

"Mou~ Daichan I really dont know what to say, But I think you should wait for him but not too long just give him enough time to have a clean break up with your sister and he can court you, and please dont do that again  until your not sure with him" Ryosuke said.

"unn, I will, Is just when Im with him I forget Everything" Daiki said and smile  thinking of Takaki's Face .

−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−

Takaki and Kei are in the park.

"ne kei" Takaki call her in a bit serious tone

"what is it? " she ask but quickly  change  the topic "I wanna ride it" she run towards the swing "Yuya, help me swing"

"Kei, I need to talk to you" Takaki try to talk to her again

"No~ let me enjoy this first" She insisted.

" Kei lets bre--"

"No! I told you I wont!" Kei shouted

"Kei, Im s---"

" I said No! , No ! No!.. " Kei said

"Your mine, Yuya !,  I wont break up with you,. " she added.

"Kei, Let me go~ please " Takaki beg

" I Wont! I will make that girl disappear from your sight" Kei said and run away.

−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−

*at Ryosuke  house*

Ryosuke open the door and a hard slap landed in her face as she look aT the person who did it.

"Keichan?"

to be continue....

note: Im so sorry for the smut part i still cant write it hehehe  .. please comment for me to Improve my writing more .. thanks for reading ^_^