CHAPTER -1

LISBETH'S  P.O.V

"Aaaaahhhhhh........."  I screamed due to pain that came as i remembered my past life and a realization struck me that i got reincarnated in my cliché novel that i used to read in my past life.

In my past life i was from a middle class family which consisted of me , my sister and my parents.My name apparently used to be Shiloh and i was  aspiring  to become a model and a business woman.But sadly i died at a young age of  25 due to drowning in water when i went for swimming and that ended my career in that life. 

But my life never gives me a break from drama , firstly i got reincarnated and secondly, i  have become  the second most annoying character in the novel and heroine's best friend's love rival. The Lisbeth Wolfhart  in the novel was a typical rich spoiled brat who was the princess of Wolfhart family, due to being the only daughter ,  her parents and older brother used to spoil her to death and she used to get away even after beating someone that she used to see as hindrance. She was engaged to novel's ML's best friend who was a black belly. Her fiance's Family business ranked 2nd and the ML's was 1st. Ml's best friend fell for  heroine's best friend but the reason was never stated properly in the novel, there were many discussions and debate on the net but all were in vain. Lisbeth fell in love with this all ladies gentleman ikemen who was expert in giving fake smiles , scheming and the ultimate reason for her family's downfall. She became a obsessed stalker and eliminated all the girls that went near him, so she naturally got jealous and tried to eliminate her rival ( heroine's BFF) but in the process got trapped by her scheming fiance who collected evidences against her and jailed her for the attempt of murdering someone. Later to completely destroy her backing he trapped her family in a scandalous business and made them go bankrupt.

I still think how can be some one so dumb to fall in love with a person who is clearly trying to take advantage of them. Let it be....Now that i am that character i will ignore that schemer and fulfill my dreams and ambitions. That schemer can go on and fall in love with that stupid. 

Also the Lisbeth in the novel was the main villain's best friend. The villain's family's business is ranked 4th. She was the most annoying and stupid character in the novel who made Lisbeth the way she was. She was the ML's fiance and annoyed him to death. the CEO type domineering emperor fell for the bunny type heroine , who was very sweet, loving and naive. The villain in  the ending dies and her family becomes bankrupt like mine.

This gave me all the more reason to conclude that she was dumb and stupid. The main plot of novel starts when they  all become 17 years old , so that means i have whole 13 years to plan and plot.

( a/n-I will soon update next chapter. please guys feel free to comment and point my mistakes , i will try my best to improve. I hope you guys enjoy the chapter.)