CHAPTER - 9

Liz was very angry at the ML she was screaming inside her head 'WHAT WAS HE THINKING  WHILE DOING THIS KIND OF THING ???'. the party was finally over and she was currently heading toward Kenzo who was standing in the balcony, the moonlight fell on his body making him look like a immortal descended on earth. Liz stood their looking at him in daze until he turned back and said '' Stared enough'' monotonously. Liz's cheek flushed with embarrassment, he was satisfied looking at her expression. 

''W-w-who said i was looking at you??'' she said stuttering , he only smiled looking at her panicked expression. She was mesmerized by his smile , she feels a little drunk maybe the chocolates she ate contained alcohol, no she can't get distracted now she has to talk with him about engagement.

''Kenzo i would like  you to reconsider our engagement, i don't think this is right'' she said as she approached him. ''Why do you keep rejecting me?? what is it that i can't provide you??''he said as  he wrapped his hands around her waist.Liz was a little hesitant what can she tell him ?? will she say that their is a heroine that will come and he will fall in love with her and later abandon her. She said '' I don,t love you and i don't think i can ever fall in love with you.'' He was a little hurt''You say that you don't love me and can't fall in love with me, then is there someone else in your heart??'' he didn't want to hear her answer so he lowered his head to capture her lips. Liz was stunned by his sudden action , she started struggling which only made him only tighten his hold on her waist. The kiss made her knees go soft and now she was at his mercy. He was like a beast nibbling and biting her lips and savoring the sweet taste of chocolates that lingered in her mouth. They kissed for a long time, Liz was out of breath and he left her saying ''Don't you dare to fall in love with anyone else other than me.''

Liz stood there for long time and now she was fuming with anger and cursing the ML for taking away her first kiss.

(a/n- sorry for the short chapter)