CHAPTER -11

Liz was very worried , now that the Ml who had no role in her fate in the novel had became engaged to her and the plot line was also slowly changing, it had become unpredictable what will happen in the future. The high school was also going to start  which will be the start of the original plot line with the entry of heroine and her best friend.

While Liz busy worrying about the plot line. Some where a schemer & daydreamer was busy kissing Kenzo's photos. 'Finally i will be able to meet you and make you mine' that person thought while laughing hysterically and giving creeps to poor Kenzo who was organizing the photos he collected while stalk*ahem* watching his beloved fiance.

Every body was busy thinking and gathering their thoughts before the opening of  the highschool but only time will tell their fate.

Liz sighed after getting ready for school. Today she was going to face heroine, Hana and the transmigrated girl who wants ML ,who is now her fiance.

"Good morning mom and dad" Liz said while giving kiss on their cheeks.

"Sweety why do you look so pale today? Have you been unwell??" Liz's mother worriedly asked her.

"No mom , only a little bit of head ache nothing more"

" sweet heart take medicine and then go to school "

"Ya mom" Liz smiled and took the medicine immediately.

Her mother and father are really good people and she doesn't want to see them hurt because of her own selfishness just like the Lizbeth in the novel had caused them. She is determined to save them from all the disaster for that she is also ready to make  Kenzo or Takio her enemy if they try to harm her parents.

Since their engagement Kenzo has been sticking to her like glue.
He always accompanys her for shopping, takes her out for dinner and drops and pick her up for school.
She doesn't want to make him her enemy , he has been very nice to her since childhood , she had avoided him for so long but still he had deep Rooted his presence in her heart.

"Good morning my lovely fiancée" Kenzo said in a husky voice while hugging Liz from behind and resting his chin on her head.

"Good morning Kezo" she said while shrugging off his antics as she has got used to them. She got into Kenzo's car .  Both of them were silent for the whole time in the car , Liz was lost in her own thoughts ,dozing off to dreamland while Kenzo was doing his work on laptop.

Soon the school had arrived and after bidding her farewell to Kenzo she headed to her class ready to fight with her opponent's.

(a/n:- I was not dead and sorry for the short chapter. I was busy with my second book and I have written my third book too~ in which I have featured all those people who had commented, voted and took risk to talk to a weirdo like my self)