CHAPTER -4

Time skip of 4 years ( she is currently 7 years old)

Our MC for the past 4 years was busy modelling and stalking heroine 'Hana Asato' and her best friend 'Araya Hamamoto' . She found nothing suspicious about the girls currently.
The clothing line for kids 'LOTUS' was also expanding rapidly with our MC as its brand ambassador. Though they initially had many problems ,the company gradually over came it with team work.
Liz also became friends with villain 'Amara Jensen' who she thought was spoiled and haughty little brat,but to her surprise she was very well behaved.
She observed that due to Amara's parents being always busy and their inability to spend time with her, they started to fulfill her every demand,which later on effected Amara as she think that every good thing naturally belongs to her and so she became obsessed with Kenzo who was blessed by gods.( it was like god was showering all good qualities and he had a boat on which he  went and collected them)
But the current Amara due to Liz constantly playing with her and paying attention to her hasn't become the spoiled character that she was in the novel.
Today was a very special day in the girl's life as they were attending the 'WEST WRIDGE' academy.
The academy is specially made for students coming from rich families. The  academy is attended by Kenzo and his bff 'Takio Fujiwara' . The heroine will enter the school in high school as currently she is very poor to afford the fees. Her best friend could afford but she being the 'best friend' will attend with the heroine.
At that time Hana's (the heroine) family will win lottery of 5 million ,due to which her company will rise to 100th rank and she also could afford to go to school.

LISBETH'S P.O.V

I am currently very excited to visit the famous 'WEST WRIDGE' academy . I will be attending the school with Amara and since in the last few years she became quite attached to me and that's why she is in the same car as me.

In my past life I didn't had a pleasant memory of school life as I was always left out due to me being always serious , but i am going to make sure that my this life's school years will be the most memorable of all times.

"H-hey are you listening??" Amara suddenly said while shaking me.
Looks like I was spacing out while reminiscing about my past.
"U-um yeah. So what were you saying?"
"No you weren't !! For the last 5 minutes I was calling you and asking you whether my hair has been set properly, now come on tell me quickly !!!" She said while pouting.
"Ya ,you're hair looks great ,but why care so much about looks?"
"You won't understand , I want to become the school idol and I want the title of 'Queen' just like my mother." This narcissist brat ‾︿‾, its not like I am condemning her , I probably understand with a beautiful appearance like hers anyone will become narcissist.  o(╯□╰)o
"You just try to be your self ,no need to be fake because fake people never progress in life." I said trying to make her understand.
"B-b-but...." I cut her off before she finishes saying it " No buts" I said sternly making her quite as she starts growing mushrooms in the corner . Sorry Ama this trick of acting pitifully won't work on me as I am a 32 years mentally and i also have faced such situations before.
However this girl doesn't understand, does she???  ̄﹏ ̄
If she continues to behave like this her image of being a well behaved mature child will be crumpled making my plan go down hill.

I could now see the entrance of the academy , it was as huge as the royals gates of Buckingham palace. Soon after my and Ama's entrance Kenzo and Takio made their grand entrance with double the amount of bodyguards as mine. As soon as Kenzo & Takio  entered all girls were squealing and shrieking  which made my ears bleed, this irritating fan girls ‾︿‾ . I completely ignored them ,i mean who would like to even see the face of their future destruction flag. In the entrance hall , the principal began his speech.

'' Dear students , welcome to WEST WRIDGE academy, i am extremely happy to see so many new faces . As we known according to tradition all those who secured top 7 rank in the examination  common to all classes are going to be a part of special group . Now i would like to call master Kenzo Takada on the stage who has secured the first rank followed by miss Lisbeth Wolfhart and master Takio Fujiwara who have tied for the second position , the third position is secured by miss Amara Jensen. ......'' so on he told the name of other position holders . After going up on  to the stage Kenzo was asked to give a motivational speech which was pretty good, certainly the ML lives up to his position.

After the entrance ceremony we all were assigned to our respective classes, i was given a separate class from Amara. I was made to sit with a very cute girl , i am quite awkward with conversations as in my past life i was isolated by everyone.

''u-um hi, i am Lisbeth Wolfhart, nice to meet you and i will be in your care.'' i said with a smile plastered on my face.  ''U-uhh, u..um hi same nice to meet you to, i am Navya Claes  and i will also be in your care'' she shyly said, aww so cute , i wanna keep her to myself. This way on the first day i made a friend for my self and i am certainly looking forward to deepen my bond with her and make friends with others.

(a/n- sorry being late , actually my net was very slow today, and i hope you enjoy the chapter )