SPECIAL CHAPTER -3

(previous life of Lisbeth)

Today was another tiring day for Shiloh , she is fed up of her boss who always constantly nags her to become his girlfriend  since her breakup with her cheater boyfriend with whom she had been relationship since her college days.

He was cheating on her for many years and had kept her in dark for a very long time and when she found out all he said was "you are too boring and simple" which shattered her heart completely. She was like a broken doll looking for support, she cried all day and night,trying to comfort herself,but everything was in vain.

So to come out of depression she indulged herself in various activities like swimming, reading, investing and modelling. This worked for her pretty well.

From that day onwards she had decided to never fall in love again.

"Sister you are back!!"  her little sister Rose hugged her tightly. Her sister Emma is too cute to ignore though she is 17 years old already she loves to behave like a child. She had introduced her to reading novels which helped her to get out of depression.

After the death of their parents she has been taking care of her. Since her breakup up with Jason she had always advised her little sister to never fall in love so that her heart doesn't break like herself.

"Sister read this latest novel this is a cliché novel but the plot is still very nice."

Day day after having dinner she started to read the novel Rose gaver her. The novel was cliché but the plot got interesting due to the villains and their antics.

The next day as usual Shiloh went for her swimming session. But she drowned that day as she couldn't move due to muscle pain which starred yesterday.

This session turned out be the last one of her life and the key to her new lifein the novel she had just read yesterday.

(a/n:- a mini chap on her previous life.

Enjoy it~ (ノ^_^)ノ)