CHAPTER -12

Araya was talking to Hana , currently she was very excited to meet the ML who was coming to give a speech for the opening ceremony as he had aced all subjects in exams and had graduated with flying colors. She had been trying to stalk her crush (the ml)  since the day she had transmigrated here, but something was different as Kenzo had become engaged to the second villain instead of the main , Amara who she had considered as her rival also their were no bad rumors about the villains as mentioned in the novel and the heroine her so called best friend doesn't seems to be interested in the ML but instead a character who was never mentioned in the novel. What ever she has only one goal that is to capture the heart of her beloved, she won't let her beloved be snatched by any kind of villain.

As Liz had expected  they were present here talking to each other leisurely, she saw them as soon as she entered the class. Her rival from the novel happens to be a transmigrated girl who has read the novel and she loves the ml,  who is now her fiance.

Araya noticed that the Legendary side kick of villain of the novel had arrived. As mentioned she was a beauty but unlike Amara whose beauty was cold her was warm and bright. How she wished to scratch the pretty face that had seduced her prince charming. Both of them made eye  contact and instantly their was a spark of enmity between them.

The atmosphere in the class suddenly got windy and chilly, everyone started to involuntarily shudder due to the high tension between the two girls. Araya just turned away her face from Liz humphing and went back chatting and gossiping with her girl gang.

Navya and Amara who had just enteredthe class after arranging things in the assembly hall saw Liz who has been staring blankly towards the direction of window . Both of them looked at each other and silent communication happened between them and they decided to drag Liz away with them to the assembly hall.

'' Why are standing their like a person who had has his soul sucked?'' Amara said laughing and Navya keeping Liz's Bag in her place and just like that both of them dragged away the poor girl to assembly hall with them.

(a/n:- thanks for 6k+ views guys!!! , i never thought that my book would get so many views , i hope i can keep you entertained forever with my this and upcoming books)