SPECIAL CHAPTER - 2

In a very luxurious and lavish room a voice suddenly echoed ''Takio tell me , how can i win heart of a person who isn't even interested in me??" which belonged to one and only sole heir of Takada enterprise. '' It's so rare to see you so worried over some one, may i know who this interesting person is.'' Takio playfully said.

''it's none of your business to know who it is and even if you know don't you dare lay hands on her.. , just answer the question asked to you.'' Kenzo said first part possessively. '' Relax i am not laying hands on your future wife.'' Takio replied laughing while Kenzo only frowned.

''Even i have never courted a women before but i know that you should let her know that you like her but not so openly as she might get afraid if u do show it directly.'' Takio's voice turned serious and Kenzo only hummed in response . He knows this friend of his very nicely but it was the first time he had done something so unpredictable.

Later Takio got to know that the person his best friend got interest is the famous child model / actress and sole daughter of Wolfhart family Lisbeth., now he knows why his friend got interested in her as she wasn't like usual girls who were clingy and demanding for their attention ,which he got to only know when he personally met her in parties.

Meanwhile Kenzo was getting constantly pestered by his anonymous fan girl who was sending him lots of letters and telling him that she will meet him when they enter in high school.He tried to track down this person but he found no answer. Also that person unknown to him is busy planning elimination of heroine and the main villain of the novel but unknown to her , the rival is going to be the unexpected one.

(a/n- enjoy this chapter and comment who u think that person might be)