CHAPTER -2

After hearing the scream of the family's princess ,all the villa was turned upside down. The servants sweat dropped and rushed to see what happened to the  princess .

A boy with black hair and red eyes can be seen in hurry. Currently the boy with his beautiful parents is rushing upwards where his cute little sister is resting.

After reaching Lisbeth's room the 7 year old boy can been seen panicking and his parents comforting him by telling him they have called for the doctor.The boy calmed down after the doctor told them that she is suffering from head ache due to fever and it seems that her fever is also down.

Currently our MC can be seen hugging her beautiful 28 year mother,who is considered as a genius in ballet. Also her father who is currently 30 year old and CEO of Wolfhart group can be seen seeing off the doctor and her brother is currently sitting besides her. After their mini get together and some family time, they all went back doing their respective work, leaving our MC all alone in the room.
Our MC who is left all alone gets up, brings her laptop and sits on the bed searching for ads which features kids so that she could  audition for them to earn fame and money.
After searching for a while......

LISBETH'S P.O.V

I finally decided that I will do the ad featuring product's for kids. I am first and foremost going to start by fulfilling my dream of becoming a model. This way I can make sure that I will have enough money so that even if something bad happens my family won't become bankrupt. I can later learn business from my parents.
After solidifying my resolution I went to my parents.
" U-umm m-mom i-i  w-want to become a m-m-model and a business woman "
After hearing me they were shocked for some time but they quickly recovered.
"Sweety we will support you in this decision but you shouldn't slack of in studies later." mom said and dad agreed with her whereas brother was frowning.
I immediately agreed to their conditions and showed them the ad that I wanted to feature in.
Fu fu... Being the only daughter has some benefits after all as they happily agreed and contacted the producer and director to register my name in the list .  〜(^∇^〜)
After that I went to talk to brother who was apparently unhappy because I was planning to become model.
"Brother com'n smile don't be grumpy after all your cute little sister has planned her career" I said in a childish voice and beaming the brightest smile I could give at him. He immediately blushed ...see cuteness is such a deadly weapon , making people die due to blood loss (she is reffering to nose bleeds).
"W-who said I am grumpy ?? I am happy for you my cute sister". See he is such a tsundere. ╮(╯▽╰)╭

My schedule became quite hectic after I was selected in the auditions to feature in that ad.
After few months the ad was shown every where in the TV and magazine's.
The number of jobs I got also gradually increased and I also got  tutors to teach me about this world's history and geography. I didn't got tutors for maths and science because I showed off my past life's knowledge which made them believe I was a child prodigy. After all won't it be shame that I can't show off my knowledge and be considered as a beauty without brains.
Anyways...I just can't wait for the event in which every character of the novel is going to meet. This event will happen in December ie after 4 months at the 5th birthday party of emperor.
The ML and my soon to be fiancé are 2 years older than me and the other female characters ( main villain , heroine and her stupid bff).
The main plot revolves around the heroine and the sub plot is about her bff .
The heroine and her bff's family also  own business but they are ranked 400 or something like that. So the heroine to help her family enters the business world and stumbles upon emperor and catches his attention due to her out of the box thinking and her bff who wants help heroine also enter businesses empire catches that schemers attention. So both the ML's start to stalk them and learn about their situation and help their families without them knowing.
So like the usual cliché plot the villains come and try to destroy them but they are saved by their respective prince charming and thus they become Cinderella ...from poor to rich in the process the villains are completely destroyed and they all get their happy endings.
I hate such stories to core where others find happiness by stepping on others , so I have also decided to help my fellow villain by setting her up with someone who is worth her love.
I just can't wait for December....

(a/n - I will gradually increase the stories size . After next few chapters I will take a time skip of when the next important event happens ~
Hope you enjoy the chapter)