Ch 1: Getting to Camp

After the incident at the mall and Izuku's lie everyone was left with unease. Izuku knew he had to keep himself at an arm's length from people.....but it was so hard when you were constantly placed around the only people you cared about. Even though he hadn't gotten to see his godmother or godfather, he still seen Katsuki. Katsuki had taken so much after his parents, and it just reminded Izuku of the times he had shared with his mom and them. It reminded him of the few happy memories that he had ever gotten. It was complete torment even though he already knew how Katsuki would react. He didn't really care if he got an explosion to the face. If it meant he could meet the last few people that remembered his mom the way he did. Not as a hero but as his mom....

Izuku sighed as he continued to torment himself with the memories of his mom. He was starting to understand why he hadn't come to the surface even when he did have the chances. He just didn't want to remember, he didn't want to have to face all of this bullshit. He would rather be rotting in a cell somewhere then have to remember. The memories of life after his mom became ill also played through his mind. He would only get about three hours of sleep each night before he had to head to school or work. He would go to that hell of a school get abused in every which way possible. Then he would go home change go to work. And stay working until four in the morning before going home and doing the housework along with any left over homework.

Izuku sighed again as he stared out the bus window watching as the city soon passed. Only to reveal a mountainous region covered by thick woods. Soon enough the two buses stopped. Letting classes 1-A and 1-B off. Yet the staff remained on the busses.

"Alright you all have two hours to make it to the camp site , if not you'll be writing a 20 page report on the vegetation and wildlife you saw on your way through the woulds. Bye" Aizawa said with a smug grin on his face.

Strangely that pissed Izuku off. The greened haired teen didn't know why but that smug ass grin really pissed him off. While the rest of the class stood their dumb founded Izuku slammed his boot against the side railing. Both classes of students turned to look at the source of the loud boom. That had caused the entire mountain to shake.

"I am going to destroy that bastard when I get to camp...." Izuku growled lowly as he blasted off with another loud boom. The others were trying to stay standing before they even realized that they were wasting time. Soon enough they were all running at full speed trying to defeat all the strange rock and tree monsters.

After ten minutes the buses pulled and when they stopped they heard something. It was distant but they could hear it, it sounded like crashing. Loud booms would be heard from time to time and they could feel something. It was as if a demon had clawed out of hell and was emitting a strange gas. When it all finally stopped the heroes could see a spark of something. The couldn't quite describe it, it was a shade of green and it sent shivers down their spines. Before they knew what was happening, the strange figure had Aizawa at point blank range.

"Aizawa I will only give this warning once....never pull that shit again or I will have your severed head at my feet...." The beast said calmly before moving away from Aizawa.

"Now I know you have something else planned for us, so what's it gonna be..." Izuku questioned as he moved his hair to the side revealing it was him. Aizawa almost choked on his own air, he knew this kid was strong and smart as hell.....but just what the hell was he? While Aizawa was searching his mind for answers a kid walked up to Izuku.

"Just who the frick are you?" The kid asked as he adjusted his spike horned hat.

" Izu Tsukauchi, why?" Izuku asked as he bent over slightly to get over a hand to shake. Instead the kid did something Izuku wasn't really expecting. The kid kick Izuku right in his man hood. Izuku's face paled slightly before he placed a weak and fake ass smile on his face.