Ch 8: Why are You Here?

The heroes were all scrambling trying to get the students to safety. Yet they didn't have one way of doing so. All the lines were out meaning no phones, no walkie talkies, nothing. It was night time so no one was going to be driving around or hiking. This left the heroes completely isolated with no way of getting help. The villains had their warp gate so they had some form of communication. This really wasn't the heroes ideal situation.

Katsuki on the other hand was rushing after Toga. She was still copying Katsuki's appearance. Meaning that she also had his full attention. So far the plan was going perfectly for the League. Though one thing they hadn't planned for was any unexpected visitors. When Toga finally stopped the two were in a clearing in the middle of the forest.

"Let's have some fun~~" Toga giggled out as she attacked Katsuki. Her knife barely missing Katsuki's vitels.This continued for a while until Katsuki started to get agitated. Following his gut he tried to use his quirk. His body was already moving before he could stop himself. His mind was panicking saying he was gonna lose his hand. He was gonna lose to this half rate villain. Before his mind could go on any further an explosion released from his hand. Toga was blown away and was slammed against a tree about two hundred and thirty yards away. Katsuki just stood there in shock. Did he just do that? Did he really get his quirk back? Katsuki looked down at his hand to find that it was burned slightly. He was a bit surprised but then again his quirk had never increased so rapidly like this before. Normally it would of taken several years to get it to increase like this. Yet, it did so within a matter of two months, how was this possible? Katsuki just shook his head and headed towards the camp grounds. No doubt someone would need some help.

While Toga's lifeless body sat up against the toppled tree. Izuku was racing up the mountain anger seething from his body. When the teen finally got up to the top of the mountain his rage only increased. In front of him stood Muscular a man that he, unfortunately, knew quite well.

"OI!! Get your fuckin' hands off the kid!" Izuku sneered as he blocked Muscular's punch with both his arms. The sweater that he wore simply tore apart at the impact. Not a shred of it being able to withstand the force of the punch. When Muscular moved his hand a sickening grin swept over his thin and cracked lips.

"If it ain't the whore from Miss Lurthyes bath house brothel." Muscular chuckled as he held his stomach. He was laughing so hard that tears were starting to fall out of his eye.

"Wha-What is he talking abou-...." Kouta fell silent once he looked up at Izuku. His small eyes were filled will a sense of horror. All of Izuku's tattoos and scars were visible but there were ones that stood out beautifully under the raw moonlight. They were a horrific beauty not something that a surface dweller like Kouta could handle or understand. Izuku glanced back at Kouta a saddened look glazing over his emerald eyes. Izuku's beauty was unmatched under this night's full moon yet it only scared Kouta even more.

"Once I beat ya half to death and kill de kid I think I'll have some fun with ya." Muscular growled hungrily. This little shit of a villain had seen some of the underground and thought he was the hottest shit around.

"Alright seems pretty good though if I beat you...then I want you to realize just how much of a maggot you really are." Izuku laughed as he took a step towards the villain. Muscular then charged Izuku wanting to wipe that smug look off his face. Without a second thought Izuku vanished before reappearing. His hand deep inside of Muscular's body. Izuku's small and soft hand found its way through Muscular's rib cage and to his heart.

"Looks like you loose darling." Izuku breathed into Muscular's ear before the man passed out. When his last breath left him Izuku removed his own hand from Muscular. Kouta could only look on in fear at the man in front of him.