Ch 16:Angry Tiger

A/N: check me out at olena.wolsey on instagram😝

Izuku was talking with the others and the atmosphere was light and filled with laughter. Yet Izuku felt so distant and like an outsider. He had been through this so many times before and it was always the same. He'd fit in for a little while before someone found out that he was quirkless or where he lived or even where he used to work. After that no one would look at him the same and they would always treat him like dirt. It-

"-auchi....tsukauchi....hay tsukauchi?" Izuku was pulled out of his thoughts by Momo snapping her fingers in front of him.

"Hay everything alright? You kind of zoned out on us?" Momo asked still unsure of what was going on with her mysterious classmate. Izuku scratched the back of his head and chuckled forcing a smile on his face.

"Sorry I...I just have a lot on my mind...." Izuku said averting his eyes find the floor to be a more interesting subject.

"You know what I think I'm gonna have a smoke and clear my head, I'l-I'll see you guys later." Izuku said with the same bright smile. Momo and the other girls were unsure but just nodded before going back to talking about who would most likely be the top ranked hero out of their class. Izuku then slipped past the rest of the students and up to the rooftop. Todoroki took notice of this and shortly after, followed Tsukauchi. Going up the stairs Todoroki soon found himself in front of the door to the roof. He was hesitant but opened the door to find Tsukauchi facing the sun as it set with the smog of the city covering its beauty.

"Why'd you follow me up here?" Izuku asked his back still facing Todoroki. The teen couldn't come up with a lie in time. With a loud sigh Todoroki made his way over to Izuku before sitting next to him.

"You seemed uneasy about something and when you-" Todoroki was cut off and surprised by what Tsukauchi said next.

"When you see the person that you like distressed or hurting you just feel this need to comfort them." Izuku said while blowing out a cloud of smoke. Todoroki stared at Tsukauchi with wide eyes.

'If he knows that...then does this mean he likes someone?' Todoroki thought as he continued to stare at Tsukauchi in surprise. Izuku just chuckled at Todoroki's actions.

"So-...so you like someone?" Todoroki asked going through a list of people that it could possibly be. Before he remembered what happened at camp, he should of realized it sooner. Tsukauchi was in a relationship wit- Izuku cut off Todoroki's train of thought.

"Don't worry I'm not dating nor do I like Kaibara." Izuku said putting most of Todoroki's worries to rest but the questioned still remained. Just who did Tsukauchi like?

"But did you and him...you know do it?" Todoroki asked a blush forming on his face.

"No we didn't go all the way he's still pretty inexperienced with guys. Plus I doubt he would even know what he'd would need to do if he topped." Izuku chuckled knowing that Kaibara would of been clueless since he probably was still a virgin.

"Oh..." Todoroki said his blush and jealousy calming down tremendously.

"But then who do you like?" Todoroki asked wondering if Tsukauchi would even tell him. He knew it was a very personal question but wondered if by chance he would at least get a hint.

"I don't like anyone." Tsukauchi said making Todoroki's face twist in confusion and disbelief.

"I did love someone though..." Tsukauchi elaborated while lazily glancing at Todoroki.

"What? If you don't mind my asking...wh-what were they like?" Todoroki asked wondering if Tsukauchi would be willing to answer him.

"They are very kind, gentle, an absolute genius, they are praised by everyone around them....this person is perfect in my eyes but-...but they never have seen me the same way...yet no matter what this person has done I will always forgive them and I will always accept them." Izuku said his face twisted into an expression of pain and sorrow.