Ch 2:Different Side Of The Coin

As all of the tired teens began to fill their plates Bakugo noticed a small note.

"​I know you like your food really spicy. I already added a lot of spice but if you need more there are some fresh chillies, jalapenos, and peppers in the cupboard to the far left.

​ " Katsuki mumbled the note aloud as he smirked. He didn't know who had made the food but he was happy someone understood how spicey he liked his foot.

When Bakugo sat down he had already grabbed a number of the extra spices. As he settled into his spot the others sitting at the table could smell it. The pure amount of spice made their nostrils burn and their heads hache. The pure sting of the spice was making their eyes burn and water by the second.

"Bakubro? You are so going to be crying!" Kirishima teased as he looked at Bakugo with watery eyes. Bakugo just looked at the other teen confused as he shoved a spoonful into his mouth. At first there was no reaction, and everyone assumed Bakugo was trying to hold back so as to not embarrass himself. But they got a completely different reaction.

"It definitely needed the extra spice..." Katsuki hummed as he shoveled the food and peppers into his mouth. Everyone's jaw hit the floor as they watched Katsuki go back for seconds. Yet he wasn't the only one, Shoto was also going for the spice. Luckily Izuku had made plenty for the two boys. The green haired teen had worried that there might be another spice lover in the class. Izuku also knew how Katsuki was about his food, lets just say that if you want to keep your hands, you stayed away from his food.

Meanwhile Izuku was scrubbing away at every inch of this place. From the disgusting toilets that no one dared to touch in years. To the smallests specks of dirt that found themselves in the girl's room. Izuku was at work cleaning it all, after a few incidences he couldn't handle germs.

At one point he had been locked in a cramped cell. With a number of other males, but they were disgusting. They hadn't been able to shower in months, there was a mix of blood, piss, shit, and even cum on the floors and walls. The stench would attach Izuku's small nose any chance it got. The teen hadn't just been suck there only once for a few minutes. He had found himself trapped in cells like these for months at a time. On multiple occasions, the memories still haunted him every time he saw dirt. He just couldn't handle it after all that had happened to him.

By the time Izuku had finished he decided to go back to the kitchen. Everyone was almost finished and there was barely anything left. Izuku's stomach then growld very loudly, when Izuku seen that his entire class was staring at him. A heated blush of embarrassment covered his face as he lowered his head. He knew that it was a natural bodily function but it still was very embarrassing.

As Izuku continued to walk to the food, all eyes stayed on him. When Izuku started to fill his plate he heard a few people get up. There footsteps getting louder and louder, Izuku slowly turned around. His embarrassing blush still tinting his cheeks.

"Were you the one that cooked all this?" Bakugo questioned his everyday glare very pronounced on his features.

"Yes." Izuku said sternly losing his embarrassment, and standing his ground for whatever insults came his way.

"Thanks.....it was really good, everyone was pretty tired so it really helped......and thanks for making some spicy stuff on the side..." Katsuki said a slight blush forming on his face. Even though he put on such a tough shell he was pretty soft on the inside. Izuku also had a furiously red blush cover his face. Besides his mom, and a few ex-lovers he had never been complimented on anything he did. Especially not his cooking, he always got criticized on it if anything.

"Th-th-thank you..." Izuku blushed as he looked away not having the courage to meet anyone's eyes. After that they all thanked Izuku, this only making his blush worsen, he was able to finish filling his plate. His plate ended up being just a mix of whatever was left over. Everyone was already headed to the baths by the time Izuku finished eating and started to clean up the tables and kitchen. The teen figure he would end up doing it alone, which he didn't mind since most of them probably have never lifted a finger in their life.