Ch 6: Lustful Night

WARNING: CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT!! YAOI SMUT, BOYS DOIN' SHIT THAT WOULD MAKE YOUR GRANDMOTHER POUR HOLY WATER ON YOU!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT JUST SKIP THIS CHAPTER! ALSO THIS ISN'T GOING TO BE THE END SHIP, I SWEAR SO DON'T HATE ME PLEASE!! hope you can enjoy!!

Kaibara didn't know what to say, he hadn't thought. A kid that looked so sweet and adorable could see through him this quickly and easily. Kaibara had always been the type to use people to get what he wanted, and no one could see through his act. Yet this bunny like boy was seeing through him without even having to take a second look.

"I wasn't expecting you to know about that so soon..." Kaibara chuckled as he wrapped his arms around Izuku's waist.

"That still doesn't answer my question." Izuku stated as he leaned in closer to Kaibara. The raven haired teen was truly at a loss for words.

"....I want him to feel the same thing that I did..." Kaibara muttered as he leaned his head on Izuku's chest.

"Okay that doesn't explain shit to me. I want details" Izuku said as he made a 'spit it out' gesture with his hand. With a sigh Kaibara told the story of how Todoroki had pulled some real bullshit.

"And in the end he just stole her away to have a one night stand with her. Even after that she didn't want anything to do with me." Kaibara explained as he took a swig of his beer.

"...damn that must of really-" Izuku was cut off before he could finish.

"Sucked, ya I know and then when she wasn't willing to give me a second chance I just really wanted to knock that smug look off of Todoroki's face. I mean I can't do that physically for obvious reasons but if I can take what he wanted away if only for a while and see him get pissed and flustered then so be it." Kaibara stated as he leaned his head onto Izuku's shoulder. The two sat there for a moment just looking into the flames, then Izuku had an idea.

"Hay Kaibara, how about we get into a relationship together?" Izuku proposed.

"Didn't you just hear me I just want to get under his skin, and he just seems to be really close to you?" Kaibara said in a slightly confused tone.

"Look we won't actually be in a real relationship. It'll all just be pretend, Todoroki has had a thing for me since Hosu. For some absurd reason he still thinks I haven't notice the flirting and the staring he's been doing since then...." Izuku stated as he took another swig of his fourth beer.

"So you're suggesting that you and I get into a fake relationship together just to piss him off....and you are willing to do that even though you know nothing about me except what I just told you?" Kaibara questioned as he was now facing Izuku.

"Ya, if you don't want to that's cool but it would be a really easy way to get under his skin...whenever you start falling for someone that's when you are pretty vulnerable...but it really hurts the most after you have already some form of affection from them......"when Izuku spoke, he spoke from a very painful experience with someone that he had truly fallen in love with. Only to get his heart shattered into pieces. Yet those broken pieces still belong to someone that Izuku knew he could only wish to have as his lover. Though he knew Shoto had only fallen in love with an image that he himself had created of Izuku. One day those images would be shattered so it would be better to rip off the bandaid now rather than latter.

"Ya I guess but what would we be doing to look like a couple....I mean I don't think I could actually kiss a guy, though I haven't actually tried it before." Kaidara spoke out nervously as he looked at Izuku for the answer.

"All we'd really have to do is hug a lot, eat lunch together, maybe a peck on the cheek, and stuff like that. Most people see me as an innocent bunny just like you were until a moment ago. But since you've never kissed a guy, we could give it a try. If you don't like it you can pull away and if you do that'll just make us that more convincing?" Izuku suggested as he looked up at Kaibara a slight red hue dusting his cheeks from the fire's warm glow. Kaibara took a deep gulp before leaning down and closing his eyes. He thought the kiss would feel rough and would make him sick but it was the opposite. Tsukauchi's lips were much softer than he expected, they were just as soft as they looked. On top of that there was a taste that he couldn't quiet place but it was really sweet. Izuku ended the kiss to see how his partner was holding up.