Ch 4:Gotta Stay Strong

After the incident this morning the boys headed to the bathroom to get cleaned up. Izuku though was very hesitant, he didn't want a repeat of last night. Nor did he want to end the trust that he was begging to build with the others. Luckily Menita didn't remember much of what happened the other night. So the rumors wouldn't be to bad, he trusted the girls wouldn't treat him to badly as long as they didn't see it. But right now he had the problem of facing the other guys. Izuku had two choices, go another day without a shower, or grow a pair and just brush them off.

With a heavy sigh, Izuku headed into the boys bathroom. It was a mix of both classes, and this just made Izuku feel even more self conscious. Once Izuku found a spot he started to strip, everyone was continuing their conversations. It didn't seem to bother anyone until Izuku started to take off his shirt. The few scares that scattered his legs were paid no mind, but the scars on his upper half were impossible to miss. Slowly everyone cut off their conversations in favor of staring at Izuku.

'​Stay strong, stay strong, you have to stay strong

​ ..." Izuku repeated inside his head as he finished stripping and wrapping a towel around his hips. Everyone continued to stare at him in silence as he made his way to the showers. No one dared to speak the first word, they all didn't know what to think. Some of them wanted to start screaming and crying but were far too scared. Menita had only gotten a small glance of what was hidden under Izuku's shirt but now....

No one knew what to do or say they all just starred. Izuku was pretty self conscious at this point, he could feel everyone's eyes on him as he passed. The deep and gruesome scars weren't the only things that were horrifying the students but the art. It was the art that was depicted on Izuku's body. Some of it you could barely make out because of the others that had been placed on top or the scars that covered it. The one that everyone was most fascinated with was the small image that sat on the back of Izuku's neck. It depicted a large tiger circled around a small rabbit, the eyes were barely visible. With the small rabbit having an emerald green and the tiger having blood red. The students noticed that the rabbit looked frightened and cowered. While the tiger bared its teeth and claws aggressively.

They had all been so preoccupied with that one tattoo that they had completely forgotten about the others that littered his body. After they finished analyzing the small tattoo they snapped out of their daze and went back to getting ready for the day. Izuku was slightly that everyone had just ignored it, though he wasn't about to complain. Getting cleaned up fairly quickly Izuku then headed to the kitchen.

When Izuku turned the corner to enter the kitchen his jaw hit the floor. Iida and a few others were trying to control the situation but they were failing miserably. Izuku pinched the bridge of his nose and shook his head, he was gonna have a lot of work ahead of him during camp. With a loud clap of his hands Izuku grabbed the attention of the students.

"If you want me to show you, I'll get all of ​this

​ in order!" Izuku proposed as he looked at the two classes waiting for their response.

" and how could a girly boy like you help us!?" A blonde from class 1-B laughed as he pointed at Izuku.

"Well I was the one that cooked for everyone last night." Izuku retorted as he chuckled at the blonde. The 1-B student's mouth dropped, he hadn't realized he had complemented Izuku's food last night. This realization quickly shut him up and any others that would've complained.

"Alrighty then lets get started!" Izuku then got to work on showing each group of students their job. Izuku had already figured out a plan; one group focuses on breakfast, lunch, dinner, dishes, cleaning, and finally presentation. After today he would have them rotating from one group to the next, this would continue until the end of camp. Once everyone was set up, Izuku went around helping everyone.