Ch 26: Exams Part 1

A/N; sorry haven't been updating lately this big seven year old puppy has been keeping me busy :) he's so adorable.

 Acacia blossoms surrounded him. Their overwhelming sweet scent swirling around him in an air of bliss. Izuku took a deep breath to get as much of this sickly sweet smell as he could. Izuku then started to look around his lips slowly cracking into a smile. He hadn't been here in so long, that he was starting to forget it.

"I thought I told you that you should stop coming here?" A very familiar voice spoke up from behind Izuku. Izuku wanted to turn around so badly but knew the consequences of doing so.

"I don't remember how I got here but...but for a moment like this can I stay?" Izuku asked tears welling up in his eyes as he bit down on his bottom lip. The teen both loved and loathed being in this place. Even though that it was all in his head and he knew that...it still hurt so much.

"You know the consequences of being here...do you really hate me that much?" The voice asked chuckling bitterly from behind Izuku. The voice had come so close to Izuku and wrapped his arms around Izuku. His spiky hair poking Izuku while the figure laid his own head into Izuku soft curls. The temptation was too strong, the pounding in his head was numbing, and the sharp pains in his heart were all just too much. Izuku whipped around and hugged Bakugo back only for the teen to turn into a horde of Blue Morpho butterflies. Izuku shot his eyes open the tears streaming down them. To see just beyond the horde of butterflies a rotting corpse. Torn to pieces, part of the flesh burned to a crisp, while other portions looked as if they had been anchored underwater, and the worst part. Was that the head of the corps was ran through on a stake as the crows continued to feast on it's eyes. Yet even in all the beauty, horror, and chaos Izuku could clearly see who it was.

"KACCHAN!!" Izuku screamed into his hand. The teen had been through this nightmare over and over again. Yet every time he would give in to the need and hug or look to Katsuki. Every time that he did this Katsuki would die a tortures death. Sometimes Izuku would have to sit and watch Katsuki get killed and other times it would just show him a body. Izuku slowly lifted his eyes only to find that he had finally woken up. Though the tears had not stopped, at some point he had rolled off the bed.

It didn't take long for Izuku to wipe away the tears. He was used to this form of mental abuse that he put himself through. The teen then started to let his jade eyes wander around the room. Though he had been in the room twice now he hadn't had a good look at it.

"Definitely Leo's design..." Izuku mumbled to himself as he got untangled from the sheets. When the teen stood up he noticed a bag sitting on top of the window seal. Izuku was cautious but he opened the bag to find a set of clothes and a note.

"Hey it's Leo

The exam is today and I know you want to look after Bakugo. Plus the heroes have their own plans for you. I went and visited a friend of ours and got your stuff ready as promised so get cleaned and dressed the last piece is waiting with the second gift I got you." Izuku mumbled out loud. The teen couldn't help but to let a smile tug at his lips. Leo was always getting him gifts from the most exquisite and expensive trinket to the most simplistic but meaningful thing he could find. Though Izuku wasn't lying when he said that he secretly loved that doating side of Leo. The sweet side that knew how to be gentle and kind, the side that treated him like fragile glass. Unfortunately that sweet side of the coin didn't last very long. Any time something went astray from his plans or someone pissed him off bad enough he would take that anger out on others. Though Izuku would oftentimes be the target of this rage.