4- Touching and First Practice

Harry ends up finishing his pushups quickly after being hydrated and pushed to fear by the captain

Harry ends up finishing his pushups quickly after being hydrated and pushed to fear by the captain. He stands to do his squats, only to find that his legs feel like jelly from putting all his weight on them for so long.

Louis had ended up doing his exercises next to the boy, so when Harry almost falls from standing too quickly, Louis is quick to catch him. Harry wraps his arms around Louis' large biceps in fear of falling, as Louis wraps his arms around Harry's waist.

"Sorry! Sorry." Harry says, removing his hands from Louis' arms so he doesn't get himself more punishment.

Louis stands Harry up straight, keeping his hands on Harry's tiny waist until he is balanced. Harry almost falls again, but catches himself by putting hands on Louis' shoulders.

"Shit! Sorry, Sorry." Harry lets go and stands himself up straight.

Once he is balanced he looks back at Louis. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine Harry. You were just trying to balance yourself." Louis sighs.

Harry nods, astounded by the fact that Louis didn't add on to his punishment for touching him, twice.

Harry gives Louis a small smile before putting his hands out in front of him and squatting. His legs almost give out again, but after two more he becomes used to it. He finishes within his time limit and wipes the sweat from his forehead. He turns to see Louis finishing his 3rd set of pushups. He's amazed that he could do so much when Harry could barely do one eighth of what Louis is. It would explain why his muscles are so large and hard.

"Alright Harry, you ready?" Louis asks, catching his breath quickly and flipping his floppy fringe to the side.

"Yes sir." Harry answers.

"Okay, the first thing we're going to talk about is kicking."

Harry gets offended at this.

"I know how to kick a ball Louis." He immediately regrets his choice of wording and flinched at the thought of what would happen next.

Louis growls. Has Harry learned nothing from his last punishment?

"I never said you didn't know how to Harold. I said we're going to talk about it, meaning I'm going to see how well you can do and practice some other skills based around it. And if you're so fucking good at the sport, how come you're here now hmm?" Louis questions, staring directly at the boy as Harry looks at the ground.

"My eyes are up here Harry. Look at me while I'm talking to you." Louis says louder than the first time.

Harry shoots his head up, giving himself a headache from the force of the pull.

Louis walks closer to Harry, lifting his jaw higher with his fingers and holding his chin roughly.

"Don't think there won't be consequences for every slip up because there will be. They may not be now, they may not be this practice. But I promise you, I will not forget them. Got it?"