New Story

I ignored your requests in favor of writing another one I'll actually have motivation to write. I'm actually really excited about this one because I've been wanting to do a text-type book for a while, and this one has a bit of texting to it, though it is one of MY stories so there is little details and descriptions, but you'll like it I promise.

I've fiddled with the idea of bdsm in my books but this is my first proper bdsm writing, so that's also new. I don't think it should take too long to finish this one because the chapters are short and I've got a lot of motivation gearing me to get to it so.....

Here for the first time....

On your favorite accounts profile....

THE WEBSITE. A Larry bdsm story.

*slaps roof of car*

This baby's got some nice additions to it that'll make your money just fly from your wallet and into my hands.

Some additions include, but are not limited to:

-short chapters
-bdsm
-larry (wow who knew)
- Louis tops
-submissive Harry. (As in 16 year old subby boi who loves pink and works as a baker and loves getting fucked with pretty lace on)
-dom Louis (As in 25-27 year old Louis with the stubble and sharp features and CEO bitch who loves fucking his baby into oblivion and coming home to a pretty little housemaid)
-you'll fuckin love it m8 just read.

I've not got a proper bio to it, but with these tags, at the low low price of $£€¥₩0.001, how can you resist?

AND THERE WE HAVE IT FOLKS, SHE'S MANAGED TO REEL IN A FEW MORE CUSTOMERS. how she does it? Nobody knows but she's damn good isn't she?

));))