17- Blowjobs and Misunderstandings

"Louis!" A random peer calls from behind said boy.

Louis turns, finding a small boy, smaller than himself. He looks to be the same age as Louis, just built very small. Louis had never seen the kid before, and it'd be understandable as to why. He looks like he could be covered under somebody's shirt.

"Yeah?" Louis asks, a little harsh because it was passing period and he hardly had time for meaningless conversations.

The boy doesn't stand back at Louis' harsh tone, however, which surprises Louis. He says nothing at the gesture.

"I'm Jake." He says quietly, yet with a seductive undertone.

And, yeah. Louis knows who this kid is now. He's heard all about him. Jake is the high school fuckboy. Well, fucktoy. He wasn't one to fuck another, obviously judging by his short figure and submissive stance.

And yeah, Louis was short but he was far from submissive. He was very much a top.

"And? What do you need kid?" Louis responds, obviously bored with this conversation.

"Well," the smaller boy comes closer and leans into Louis' ear, "I was wondering if I could give you a bj at lunch. One of the footie players said they've seen the outline of your dick and it's pretty big."

Louis smirks. Yes, he does very much like Harry, but they're not technically dating. And it's not like Louis would gain feelings for a fucktoy anyhow considering Louis doesn't gain feelings for anyone. Harry was a huge exception, but Louis was far from good for the boy.

"Yeah, sounds good. Hallway B, second bathroom by Ms. Gretchen's." He whispers huskily into the boys ear.

Jake shivers and smirks, nodding before walking the other way towards his class.

~~

Before lunch, Louis' friend Oli pulls him from his 3rd block class. He made an excuse up for the teacher and took Louis out to lunch.

"Haven't seen you in a minute mate, how's it been?" Oli says, taking a bite of his salad.

"Good, good. Football is great, got myself caught up into training some bloke from Cheshire High." Louis jokingly huffs.

Oli laughs lightly. "Yeah? What's his name, maybe I know 'im."

"Harry Styles. Curly brown hair, green eyes, sinful lips-"

"Ah! Yeah yeah I know that lad. He's my mate Josh's friend."

"Josh?" Louis asks protectively, not liking the thought of Harry having so many guy friends.

"Yeah you know Josh. Big muscles, plays the drums?"

Louis nods his head in remembrance of the boy. "Oh, yeah. Quite attractive that one innit he?"

"I guess. Why? You into 'em?" Oli asks, laughing jokingly.

"Nah, just... trying to remember what he looked like I guess." Louis laughs, hiding his insecure tone of voice. "So how have you been?"

Oli and Louis continue talking throughout their lunch period, making Louis forget about Jake completely.

~~

"What the fuck dude?" Jake whispers to Louis in his 4th block class.

Louis had no idea this kid was even in the same class as him. In his defense, he did have 6 blocks, and hated people so he didn't bother paying attention to them.

"Oh, right. Man, I knew I was forgetting something." Louis says back, without taking his eyes off his paper or the front of the class where the teacher was talking.