19- Fights and Confessions

"What the fuck Tomlinson?" Niall yells, throwing Louis against a locker.

A few heads turn at the disruption of somewhat peace in the hallway.

Louis releases a sound of surprise and hurt at the metal locker against his back. He looks up into the angered face of the normally sweet blonde. He retaliates with his own push, harsh but not enough to move Niall too much.

"The fuck are you talking about?" Louis yells back.

Niall steps closer, slapping him across the face quickly before Louis could register what was happening. What the hell did he do to Niall? He stills for a moment, registering the situation. His face was starting to burn into the shape of a handprint.

Louis pushes Niall farther, making him stumble and takes advantage of his sudden disability of balance. He pounces on him, punching him square in the jaw. Niall, in return, grabs Louis' longish hair and yanks him to the side of his body so he has the upper hand.

Louis winces and grabs Niall's wrist. At this point, people have started recording the incident.

Louis lifts his knee sharply into Niall's crotch, and Niall release his tight grip on Louis' hair. He leans over in pain. Louis simply pushes him against the locker and approaches his face.

"Why the fuck did you come at me like that?" Louis spits in his face.

Niall looks up, hands still on his balls as his eyes pierce Louis'. With one hand he grabs onto Louis' shoulder, pushing him to the ground and punching him in the face before holding his hands above his head.

"I told you not to fucking hurt him, and I wasn't joking." Niall says lowly, seriously.

Louis stops struggling in sudden realization. Of course Harry was hurt, and of course he told Niall. It was something that put such a burden on him that he couldn't keep it to himself, so he told the only person he could trust.

Does Niall know that Harry regresses age when he's stressed? He wouldn't doubt it, Niall is his go-to. He probably tells him everything first.

At this point, Niall had gotten up and walked away. Louis laid on the ground for only a few more moments before standing up, brushing himself off like nothing had happened. Although the handprint and now-forming bruise could tell otherwise.

Classmates stare on, some still recording and others snickering.

"Get the fuck out of here before I beat all your asses." Louis yells and people seem to get the message as they stare for a minute before walking away.

Louis heads to the bathroom to assess the damage and do as much as he can to look like he hadn't just gotten his ass beat by Niall.

~~

Harry eventually read all the texts Louis sent him the morning after. Some were soft and meaningful texts that Harry really appreciated.

[To Harry]:

Please, love I'm sorry. Please don't be mad at me.

Others were the stern Louis that tried to get Harry to listen to him.

[To Harry]:

Harold. You need to text me back. Now.

A few empty threats were thrown into the middle.

[To Harry]:

Harry I swear to god if you don't get back to this field I will come to your house.

A few more texts that targeted his ageplay obsession

[To Harry]:

Harry, sweet sweet angel, daddy's going to be very upset if you don't answer him.

And the last text.

[To Harry]:

Fine. Don't answer me. I just want you to know that I'm very sorry, and practice is on Wednesday. Whether you choose to show up or not is your choice but I'd love to see you there.

Harry really debated on texting him back because the boy seemed genuinely worried about him. This was the third person in the span of a day he's gotten to worry about him.

But he told himself to be strong and not to worry about it. He sent that text telling him he needed a break anyways, so he's sure Louis understood, though he never responded.

He had no clue on if he was going to show up to practice on Wednesday, but he did know he didn't have to go today, and that's all that really mattered to him at the moment. Focusing on himself was going to be his goal for the day.

~~

Niall was sitting with his friends at lunch with ice on his balls and the side of his face. He honestly didn't care that he was beat up because 1) he won and 2), it was for Harry.

He feels a hand on his shoulder and expects it be one of his friends trying to get him involved in conversation. He has to admit he was a little unfocused after the fight. He could only wonder what happened when Harry told his parents.

He looks over to be invited into conversation, only to find the face of a man mimicking Niall's. Louis had an ice pack covering one cheek, and a handprint on the other.

Niall rolls his eyes. "What do you want?"

"To talk to you."

Niall looks up at the sincere man. Louis wasn't the nicest guy, but he didn't seem untrustworthy. He was just a dick sometimes.

"What about?"

"You know what about." Louis squints his eyes in frustration.

Niall couldn't care less if Louis stormed off at his lack of response this time because Harry wouldn't get hurt anymore. At the same time though, he knows Harry really likes Louis. He just isn't sure if Louis is good enough for his best friend.

"Why should I listen to what you have to say? You've hurt him more than once and I'm sure he'd be more than okay with not being hurt anymore."

Louis' heart breaks at the thought of Harry moving on without him. He has no fucking idea why, but for some dumb reason, he really likes Harry. Actually, it's not some dumb reason. He knows exactly why he likes Harry.

"Please." Louis says quietly.

Niall sighs, standing up and limping with Louis to an empty classroom. Louis snickers lightly.

"I'm sorry about that, by the way." He says referring to Niall's limp.

"Yeah yeah." Niall waves him off and sits in a chair as if he were waiting for Louis to present his court case to a jury.

"Look, I didn't mean to hurt him." Louis starts.

"Like hell you didn't. You knew Harry liked you and you let another boy give you a blowjob. Bullshit Louis."

"Harry likes me?"

Although it did seem obvious, but it was never confirmed by Harry specifically. He could understand a lust filled attraction, but nothing along the lines of liking Louis for himself. It seemed impossoble practically, and hearing it from his best friend just makes it seem all the more real.

"Of course you dumb fuck. Why else would he let an angry dwarf into his home?"

Louis doesn't acknowledge the insults thrown at him, still too caught up in the fact that the sweet, curly-headed boy liked him. He's hurt the boy so many times, yet Harry still liked him. Louis was far from deserving of this. He didn't deserve such a beautiful, kind hearted, sweet boy like Harry.

"What do I do to make it up to him?" Louis pleads

"Oh, again with this? Why should I help you-" Niall starts to turn towards the door, crossing his arms in practical defeat.

"I love him."