22- Prologues and Endings

"Baby?" Louis asks into the empty room, the morning after Harry had confessed his love.

He hears no response, and can't see Harry anywhere. He groans, stretching his entire figure before ripping the sheets away from his toned body. He leaves the room in search of his sweet boy.

He checks everywhere: the shower, the living room, the kitchen, and every other "extra" room in the large house.

"Harry?" Louis yells, standing in the middle of the large den on the first floor.

He gasps and curses to himself as he hears a door unlock from the front of the empty home. If his parents are home now and he's lost a boy in the entirety of this, he's gonna be killed.

He rushes to the front door to greet them and make himself seem less guilty than he feels. As he approaches the entrance of the house, the sight of a familiar curly headed little shit comes into view. Louis runs towards him, ignoring the grocery bag he has in hand.

"Harry?" Louis hugs him tight and Harry drops the bags, huffing sharply as Louis squeezes him. "Fuck, you had me so worried." He explains as he pulls away.

Harry gives him a confused and slightly angered glare as he pulls away. "You made me drop the bags." He whines.

Louis raises an eyebrow. "I'm sorry, what?" He asks sternly.

"I only left for a minute, why are you worrying so much?" Harry asks as he picks up the bags and limps into the kitchen, Louis following close behind.

Louis smirks at the limp Harry drags along with every step.

"Does your bum hurt love?" Louis asks sympathetically.

Harry pouts after he sets the groceries down. "A little." He mumbles.

"Yeah? Hmm, wouldn't wanna make your cheeks hurt either would we?" Louis asks, sitting casually at an island.

Harry nearly gasps at Louis' cool, yet suggestive tone offering a spanking.

"N-no." He whimpers.

"I suggest you'd stop the attitude and tell me why you left without warning then." Louis says, crossing his legs and letting his nimble fingers lay across one knee.

"Was getting breakfast." Harry mumbles, feeling himself slipping already from Louis' tone.

"Oh? We have a cook for that my love, and I don't remember giving you permission to leave the house." Louis states cooly.

Harry cocks his eyebrows up, then together at Louis' statement.

"I don't remember needing permission to leave a house that isn't mine. Besides, I was gonna make breakfast myself as a thank you for last night but nevermind." Harry huffs, grabbing his keys and heading towards the front door again.

Louis quickly catches up with him, grabbing his wrist. "You're not leaving." He growls an octave lower than his normal voice.

Harry stops momentarily, shivering at Louis' tone. Fuck him for always having this affect on him. "Why the hell not?" Harry snaps.

Louis yanks him closer, moving his hand to Harry's waist. "Because you always leave before we have a chance to talk shit out and I'm not playing that game anymore."

Louis drags Harry into the den across the house and sits him on a plush loveseat. Harry grabs a fluffy cream coloured pillow and holds it against his chest as Louis sits in a recliner across from him.

"I'm going to talk, and you're going to listen without interrupting. When I'm done, you'll get a chance to speak. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes daddy." Harry whimpers. He then curses his voice for betraying him and coming out higher than he expected. He meant for Louis to take it as a joke, but now he sounds all but serious.