20- Make Ups and First Dates

Harry drags himself onto the Cheshire field to start practice. His coach starts with a few announcements, one including that the last game of the season was to be played tomorrow. Harry willed himself to do the best he could in this practice to show his coach that he could play.

He takes everything he's learned from Louis, excluding everything about Louis, and uses it in the field. The coach seemed impressed as he watched Harry kick the ball for his team.

As he scores the goal, and for the right side for once, he screams in victory, even though it was only practice. His team members from each opposing team gather around him and clap him on the back, congratulating him for the winning point and exclaiming how much he's improved.

"He's quite good isn't he? Guess he's learned from the best." The players disband to acknowledge the voice of the terrifying man. Well, terrifying to them.

"Louis?" Harry asks in a small voice.

Louis smiles, nodding.

Harry's heart drops in his stomach, unsure if he should apologize for leaving yesterday, or ask him to leave now because he still needed time. Harry knows in time, he'll discover everything he needs to realize Louis isn't good for him.

"Why are you here?" Harry asks quietly.

"I came to see my favorite football player." Louis beams. He had a plan to get Harry back, with the help of Niall.

"Pretty sure that guy that was sucking your dick isn't a football player." Harry shoots.

Louis' hand twitches, but his heart does as well. The other players nearly faint at Harry's tone to the most merciless man alive.

"Come with me, Harry." Louis holds a hand out as he tries to steady his voice to a calm one. It comes out slightly firm, but he hopes Harry will listen to him.

"You can't come in here in the middle of practice-" Howell starts.

"I'll do whatever I damn well please, and if you wanna stop me I'll take all your fucking players and make them mine."

The Cheshire team shakes in fear. Some only wanted to be with coach Howell because they know he's much less demanding and ruthless than Louis.

Howell backs down and Louis looks back at Harry, giving him a questioning smile.

"Louis I-"

"Just come with me. Please." Louis says with all sincerity and no hints of sternness, only pleads.

Harry sighs and walks towards him, taking his hand. Harry swears he hears one of his teammates fall to the ground behind him as they walk off the field.

Louis doesn't say anything as they walk into the parking lot. Harry reluctantly follows along, completely unsure of what's going on or why Louis is doing this. They approach a motorcycle, a huge Harley to be exact. Harry's sure it's not what Louis intends for him to ride and looks around for Niall's mini van.

He finds no sign of it, or any other car in the parking lot besides ones he recognizes as his teammates'.

Louis releases Harry's hand as they stand next to the huge motorcycle. Harry thinks of all the ways it could kill him. In fact, if the bike were to tip in his direction right now, it would probably sever his legs.

Louis hands him a helmet and Harry doesn't take it.

"Louis-"

"Harry, do you trust me?" Louis looks into Harry's eyes, awaiting an answer.

Harry doesn't know if he can answer that honestly. With all the times Louis hurt him, can be trust him to not mentally hurt him again? No. Does he trust that Louis will never physically hurt him? Yes. Does he trust Louis on a piece of metal that is surely at least 5 times his body weight? He doesn't know.