21- Last Games and Special Surprises

Harry readies himself for the game today. He heard they were playing against a decently average team, and with his new skills and confidence, he wasn't extremely worried.

"Harry, you'll play main field offense." Coach explains, telling everyone their positions.

Harry was excited because he was usually told he was either sitting the bench, or was back field defense because nobody went that way.

The game begins and the ball is thrown in the air at mid field. As it drops, Harry kicks it far towards his teammates. Cheers are heard from one side of the crowd.

Players dribble it down the field and kick it to Harry, who rockets it into the goal. Screams are heard and Harry hears his name from several crowd members. Before he has time to look at the crowd, the ball is being tossed back into play and Harry runs for it.

He scores a few more goals and his other teammate Ricky scores one. The other team gains a few throughout the entirety of it, but Cheshire was still up 12 thanks to Harry.

A timeout is called by the other team and the Cheshire team secludes into a huddle.

"Harry you're doing amazing out there." Howell congratulates.

"Hell yeah he is!"

Harry looks up into the crowd, and in the first row of bleachers is Louis. Harry gasps in surprise.

"Lou! You came!" Harry yells into the crowd.

Louis walks down the bleachers and approaches them.

"Of course I did love. Gotta see my shining pupil show off what he's learned." Louis ruffles his curly hair.

A whistle blow is heard and the other team's players get into position.

"Got to go, meet me after the game." Harry calls, running onto the field.

With the knowledge that Louis was watching and cheering on, Harry's motivation skyrockets and he slams the last points into the goal. The Cheshire crowd stands and screams and applauds.

Harry is lifted by his teammates that cheer his name. He laughs in pure joy at how far he's come since day one. His teammates drop him to the ground and pour the huge jug of Gatorade on him, just as cliche as the movies would depict it.

Louis rushes to him, squeezing him in a hug and twirling him around. It wets his outfit but he couldn't care less.

"I am so fucking proud of you baby." Louis leans in and kisses him on the sidelines of the football field. Harry's team members watched on in pure awe.

"Thank you Louis." Harry giggles as they pull away.

"I've got a surprise for you if you come with me to my house." Louis whispers huskily into Harry's ear.

Harry knows exactly what he's referring to, and couldn't be happier or excited that Louis wanted to.

"Yes." Harry whispers back and Louis picks him up once more, spinning him.

~~

Harry is in awe at the size of Louis' house. Harry obviously had a huge house considering his parent's careers, but Louis literally had a mansion.

"How the fuck-"

"My family owns a chain of that restaurant I took you to." He shrugs.

"Holy shit-"

"Tone it with cursing til we make it to the bedroom, yes?" Louis raises an eyebrow.

Harry blushes at the tone Louis uses. "Yes."