I think this is love

Love. 

Love is the best thing that we can do. You will be shocked when you discover how easy it is in life to part ways with people forever. If you're looking for the word that means caring for someone beyond all rationality and wanting them to have everything they want no matter what and how much it destroys you, it's love. When you love someone, you just don't stop. Ever. Even when people roll their eyes or call you crazy even then, especially then. You don't just give up because if you could just give up and take the whole world's advice and move on and find someone else, that wouldn't be love. That would be some other disposable thing that is not worth fighting for. But that is not what this is. That's not love. Love doesn't make sense. You can't logic your way in or out of love. It's totally nonsensical. We have to keep doing it or else we are lost and love is dead and humanity should just pack it in. That's why when you find someone you want to keep around, someone you love enough to share your joy and your downfalls with, you do something about it, you make an effort to make sure you spend your life with them. Because love doesn't come easy. So when you find it, don't let go. For some, its a fantasy, and for others, it's a dream come true.