Chapter 5

I walked to my house with Levi at a distance. He didn't want to come here, but I told him I had to get my laptop since he said he somehow lost his. Idiot.

How does one lose a laptop? The internet is a wonderful place, why would you want to lose your laptop?

I walked up to the door and knocked. "Iris! How was school?" my mom greeted warmly.

I walked in. "Yeah, yeah it was fine. Listen I have to work on a stupid project with a stupid person and I have to get my laptop and I'll be gone for.... I don't know how long, but I'll be gone."

"I'm standing out here you know?" Levi muttered with his arms crossed. "I can hear you. You are literally a few feet away from me."

I glared him. "Cry me a river, build me a bridge and get over it." I ran upstairs and went into my room. I searched my room trying to find my laptop. I cursed under my breath when I couldn't find it after a few minutes. I finally found it and went downstairs. I saw my mom talking to Levi who was still outside waiting for me.

"Yeah, sorry to interrupt your amazing conversation, but we need to go," I statrd looking at Levi first and then my mom. "I'll be back later." I started to walk away and Levi followed.

"Be careful you two!" my mom called out.

"No!" I yelled back.

I heard her laugh and then she closed the door. I'm surprised Levi actually talked to my mom. I figured he would hate all the Hamiltions' that were ever born, some sort of shit like that. "Why did you talk to my mother?" I asked him.

"She started the conversation, not me. When she heard you call me a stupid person she apologized for your behaviour," he told me with a slight smirk.

"Bull crap!" I exclaimed looking at him.

"Then she said just started to ask questions about me since I look like a bad guy or some shit like that." I was about to say something when he said, "Speaking of shit." I immediately laughed. "Did you take one? It took you like five minutes to find your laptop."

"No, I didn't," I replied while laughing. "I just had to look in different places for it."

His eyebrow twitched. "Your room sounds horrible. I can tell it's a mess. If you weren't taking a shit, your room was shit." He calmed down after a few seconds of twitching and said, "If you love your life, don't get anything dirty in my house."

I rolled my eyes. "Right,"

After about 5 minutes of walking, we arrived at his house. "Wipe your feet on the mat," he demanded pointing to it. It was in front of the door. I groaned and did it anyway. He unlocked the door and stepped inside. There was another mat in front of it. "Take off your shoes and put them on the rug."

"You do realize that germs are everywhere, right? Even if you take a shower, once you step on the floor again, you're getting germs on yourself."

"I'm not a germophobe, I just don't like messy things and dirty things," he hissed.

I rolled my eyes. "You keep telling yourself that." You damn clean freak....

I took off my boots and and walked to the couch. I set my backpack and laptop down. Levi sat down at the other side of the couch. I got up. "Where are you going, Hamilton?" Levi asked annoyed.

He had wood floors so I slid on them a couple times. "This is what I have to do every time I'm in a place with wood floors," I stated looking at him. "Deal with it."

He groaned loudly until I stopped and sat down at the opposite end of the couch of him. "Shut up, gosh."

He glared at me. "Don't tell me to shut up, brat."