Prologue

Orochimaru lost control of his exeriments. He was trying to recreate the white Zetsu to use their cells as prosthetics and it failed. The experiments grew and multiplied uncontrollably like cancer until it overpowered the snake sannin's control. These experimental Zetsu invaded Konoha and fed off of chakra of anything living and they continued to grow and multiply.

The Seventh Hokage along with the Sixth were trying to take down as many as possible to get to the root of the growth.

Naruto's POV

Dammit!!! That Orochimaru he just had to go and make more of those creepy Zetsu!!! I duck another Zetsu coming at my head as I slice through them with wind blades. Kakashi isn't doing too well either. We both got jumped at the gate with Sasuke and Sakura so our chakra was pretty much drained.

"NARUTO WE CAN'T HOLD UP MUCH LONGER!!!" I hear Kakashi yell somewhere to my left. I think we're the only two left in the village since it's basically swarmed with these white plant things. Then again, I'm not sure. The only chakra I sense is the white Zetsu but it's mixed with the chakra of Obito and the rest of the Konoha Twelve. Hopefully it isn't the Zetsu using their absorbed chakra. I can feel both mine and Kakashi's chakra dropping as the Zetsu tried to absorb our energy.

I hear something lunge at me from behind but I was too exhausted to dodge. The thing collided with me and I feel my chakra getting dangerouly low. Black spots dance in my vision as I'm swarmed by the Zetsu.

"NARUTO!!!" The last thing I heard was my husband yelling before the world fades.

I'm sorry minna, 'Kashi~ 

Kakashi's POV

"NARUTO!!!" I yelled as I see my student and mate gets swarmed by the Zetsu. I can feel my own chakra nearing depletion. There's only one last chance for me to set this right. Naruto has taught me a sealing jutsu that can seal all of a specific type of chakra. Hopefully it would seal all of the Zetsu's chakra and they would die without chakra.

I go through the hand signs (Ram, boar, rat, snake, ram, dog, tiger, Snake) and slam my hands into one of the Zetsu and the ground.

"FUUINJUTSU: ONE CHAKRA AREA SEAL"

I feel the jutsu drain the last of my reserves as I collapse. I see the Zetsu shrivel and crumble all over the village. I did it. I can finally rest knowing that these evil chakra eating Zetsu are forever sealed. I closed my eyes as I let death overtake me.

Dad, Sensei, Naru, I'm coming to see you guys...

~My POV

The minute Kakashi and Naruto closed their eyes, a blinding white light appeared and engulfed the ruins of what used to be Konohagakure no Sato.