The C-Rank Curse of Team 7

My POV

As the Iwa-nin surrounded Team Minato, Kakashi and Obito were using some very colorful words to descrobe their predicament. At this, Minato smacked the two of them over the head and hissed "LANGUAGE!". Seeing this, the Iwa-nin were pissed. They were ignoring them! One of them gave the order to charge and that was when all hell broke loose.

Minato grabbed Rin, who was frozen in shock, and teleported out of there. The looks from both Kakashi and Obito were basically telling him to go and they would handle it. He trusts that Kakashi would be able to defend himself and Obito. Kakashi has been made one of the elite jounin of Konoha after all.

Once Minato and Rin teleported away, the enemy shinobi decided to charge.

Kakashi's POV

Oh Kami-sama what have I done to deserve this? I found my self asking this question many times over the course of my life and now is one of those moments.

When the Iwa-nin charged, I grabbed my tanto and started slashing. I think these ninja should be around mid to high chuunin rank from what I can tell of their chakra signatures. Obito is off fighting somewhere to my left. He was making some pretty easy work of these ninja like I am. This just further proves my suspicions. So I turned to him and asked him if he wants to take them all down at once. If he is the Obito I knew then he would tease me about giving orders.

Obito's POV

Oh come on! Ugh, the C-rank curse of Team 7 strikes again. Now there are about a dozen Iwa chuunin charging at us. Thankfully Minato-sensei took Rin-chan away from here. Now I can show them what I can really do. Kakashi is somewhere to my right and we are heavily outnumbered.

"Oi Obito, want to take them all down at once?" I was kinda surprised that he even asked. Then again, Bakashi ain't a genius for nothin'.

"You got it Rokudaime-sama" I replied with a smirk as I kicked some random enemy in the face. I really can't help but to tease him on his title as the Sixth Hokage. It's just too ironic not to hehehe~

His eyes now have this sadistic glint to them as he said "On the count of three, I fry them and you can go in a grill them." Oh man... He is definatly more sadistic than when we were kids. I blame it entirely on his wife. Naru-chan can be as scary as Kushina-neechan when she's mad and her sadistic tendencies rubbed off on my best friend. I'm gonna cross my fingers and hope that it doesn't develop into an Anko level of sadism.

"1......2.........3!"

I watched as Kakashi's hands blurred through the signs for one of the best jutsu for fishing.

"Raiton: Kaminari no Nami"

Ahhh there it is, the justu that was very handy when catching fish and frying any human who just happen to be hit by the shock wave. Electricity snaked out from where Kakashi's hands were on the ground in a huge wave, thus paralyzing and zapping anyone unlucky enough not to jump over the wave of chakra. I then jumped into the air and weaved my hands through the familiar signs of one of my favorite jutsu.

"Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu"

And just like that, almost every enemy ninja in the vicinity were both fried and burnt to ashes.

My POV

After cleaning up, Obito and Kakashi tied up the last of the Iwa ninja and put them under a genjutsu courtesy of Obito. The two then started heading back to Konoha. While tree hopping, Obito decided to strike up a conversation.

"So, Kakashi, do you know why we're in the past?"

"Well, you're as blunt as ever." he replied.

"Yeah, yeah whatever Bakashi! Do you know anything or not?"