Story Summary

I'm sorry everyone but I have pretty much lost all inspiration to write this story so I will give you the rundown of the whole book.

Chuunin Exams

During the Chuunin exams, the genin gets themselves dumped into Area 44 (AKA The Forest of Death). The goal is to bypass traps set within the forest and get the required Heaven and Earth scrolls. Rin and Obito were paired off with an apprentice genin and nearly get themselves killed because of the apprentice genin's arrogance. Afterwards, the matches start. Rin had to go against Ebisu and Obito was up against Gai. Obviously, Obito wins but makes it look like he was trying really hard when in reality, he barely broke a sweat. Rin won her match by paralyzing Ebisu when he was distracted by a smoke bomb. When the Exam was over, Obito and Rin get made into Chuunin. 

Kannabi Bridge Mission

Team Seven finally gets the Kannabi Bridge mission. Kakashi warns Minato that this is one of the events that they were going to change. The mission starts off like any other mission. When the Iwa-nin capture Rin, Kakashi and Obito follows them to the cave. As normal, they release Rin. Kakashi then tells Obito to get his weapons back from Madara while he kills his way out of the cave as quickly as possible. In the end, Kakashi killed every Iwa ninja in the cave and Obito got his scythe back. Obito was going to kill Madara but the bastard got away before Obito got tge chance to slice his head off with the scythe. Team Seven then heads back to the bridge and blows it up and returns to Konoha.

Afterwards...

Team Seven gets sent on more missions and a few conjoined missions with other teams. Because of this, the teams get stronger and closer due to Kakashi and Obito giving them tips for their training. 

One day, Minato discovers a blond haired girl with whisker marks that looks about 11-12 years old when he gets to the training grounds. When she wakes up, she introduces herself as Naruto. Minato, seeing the similarities between himself and this girl figures that she is also from the future. He brings Naruto over to Kakashi's place and as expected, they hug each other and start crying. Naruto then reintroduces herself as Naruto Uzumaki-Hatake, Kakashi's wife and Minato's daughter as well as the Nine-Tails Jinchuuriki. She also explains her life story to him.

Over the next few days, Minato and Kushina gets to spend time with their daughter. Minato also terrorizes Kakashi to no end. He chased Kakashi all over Konoha using his Hiraiishin to keep up with Kakashi's Kami no Tabi. While this is happening, Obito and Rin are snickering on the sidelines. The rest of Kakashi's friends also get to meet Naruto. She and Anko as well as Kurenai are immediate friends. Between his wife and his father-in-law, Kakashi is stuck between a rock and a hard spot.

A few months after this, the rest of the Konoha 12 start showing up starting with Neji and Hinata. Ironically, they showed up right in front of the Hyuuga Compound. Then Sakura and Sausuke as well as Kiba, Shino, Ino, and everybody else show up. The Hokage (Sandaime) notices this and informs their families of the time travel thing. Afterwards, the Konoha 12 all get promoted to their original ranks as Elite Jounin because of their strength.

Akukami Mountain Mission

Team Seven plus Naru gets a mission one day to eradicate the enemy camps at the base of Akukami Mountain. The mission itself was done very quickly but Obito, Kakashi, and Naruto took a detour to get Kakashi back his Shirokami and Kuroakuma blades. The trio had get through traps such as kunai shooting from the walls and spikes appearing from the walls and floors to get to the legendary blades. Eventually, they came out in one piece give or take a few scratches from the chakra beasts protecting the blades. When they got out, the mountain collapsed and Minato started fussing over his 'kids'.

 Final Battle

One year later, Madara comes back but he now has Iwa, Kiri, and Kumo on his side. He intends to destroy Konoha. The Hokage (Yondaime/Minato) gets word of this and prepares for an all out invasion. The enemy villages managed to surround Konoha due to their numbers and starts destroying the village. Kakashi and Naruto as the Rokudaime and the Nanadaime Hokage orders Hinata, Ino, and Shino to assassinate the enemy Kage. The rest of the Konoha 12 unleash their power as they battle through the thousands of enemy shinobi. In the end, Konoha ended up with minimal casualties while a peace treaty is formed. Konoha has officially won the Third Shinobi War.

 Epilougue

Kushina finally gives birth to a healthy baby boy with red hair and blue eyes. The baby's named Kushito (A mix of Minato and Kushina's names). The Nine-Tails attack never happened because the fox has already been resting within Naruto ever since she appeared. Naruto also get pregnant with a pair of twins who will later be known as Koushi and Boruto. Koushi has Kakashi's hair and Naruto's eyes. Boruto would look like Naruto (Like in the anime). Obito and Rin also hooked up and got engaged. Everything is as it's supposed to be and peace will last for the next hundred or so years due to our time travellers.