Meeting the Others

Obito's POV

DAMN YOU BAKASHI!!!!! That bastard ditched me. He is so gonna get it! I'm thinking of some bright, neon green hair dye. I still have to get back at those Uchiha bastards for having sticks up their asses too. Maybe I can get Bakashi to help me with that.

Kakashi's POV

I was walking down to one of the training grounds to train on my kenjutsu. I really don't want my sword skills getting rusty....

"KAKASHI MY ETERNAL RIVAL! I CHALLENGE YOU!!!!!"

Ahhh, I know only one person who would say that. A green blur suddenly appeared in front of me. Yup, that is most defiantly Gai. And he's challenging me again. Should I accept? Yeah, why not, for old times sake.

"Sure, what's the challenge?"

My POV

Just as Kakashi accepted Gai's challenge, Obito popped up literally out of nowhere and dumped something over Kakashi's head.

"What the- Obito.... What did you do?" asked Kakashi who was deenched in some very bright green liquid.

"HA! It's what you get for ditching me back there!" exclaimed Obito.

"OBITO MY MOST YOUTHFUL FRIEND! I LIKE WHAT YOU DID TO KAKASHI! HAHA!!!" said Gai

Kakashi then tugged at some of his hair. To his horror, it was bright green. 'Well better green than pink I guess'

Just then, Genma and Raido came up from behind Gai.

"Hey Gai- Pft, Kakashi what happened to you??!?" said Raido as he came up. Now, Genma, Obito, and Raido were on the floor and laughing while Gai just stood there smiling, teeth sparkling and all.

"For some reason, I knew you were going to do this Obito." Kakashi said in exasperation. He's developed something like a sixth sense when it comes to pranks due to his wife's antics and Obito's thing for getting back at people in some way, shape or form.

"Ok, my hair aside, Gai, you said you wanted a challenge, so what is it?"

Now Gai's mouth dropped open in shock when he remembered that Kakashi had accepted his challenge while Genma and Raido looked like fish out of water.

"D-d-did Kakashi actually accept a challenge from Gai?!!!!" screamed Raido. 

"Yes, I did. I needed to train and Gai's a good sparring partner." deadpanned Kakashi. Obito was just in the background snickering at his friends' faces.

"How about this, whoever manages to cut more leaves falling from that tree over there wins" suggested Obito who was still snickering a bit and pointing to a tree on the side of the road.

"A GREAT IDEA MY FRIEND!!! IF I LOSE THIS CHALLENGE THEN I WILL RUN 500 LAPS USING ONLY MY HANDS!" shouted Gai when he got over the shock. 

"Okay then..." said Kakashi and Obito. To them, it was kind of endearing to see their friend in such high spirits again. In the future, Gai still had his Youthful moments but he was still down from the fact that he could never be a ninja again due to the fact that he can't use his legs ever again. Lee still spent a lot of time around Gai in all their green spandex glory though.

Just then, Anko, Ibiki, Asuma, and Kurenai came around to see what all the shouting was about and saw Genma and Raido still gaping like idiots.

"What's up with those monkeys?" pointed Anko. Kurenai went over to the two to see if they were caught in a genjutsu or something . Obito, Kakashi, and even Gai started snickering at this point.