Explantions: Part 2

My POV

Minato was walking to the training grounds while thinking of the things that happened a few days ago.

'Hmmmm... Something is definately wrong with Kakashi. He's been acting very strange these days. Surprisingly, Kakashi's faster and stronger than the last time we sparred. His speed and strength as well as ninjutsu and taijutsu abilities went up although not by too much but still a lot for the time of a few days. It still feels as if he's holding back. Sometimes he has this blank look in his eyes. It's as if he's having flashbacks of some sort. Also, when we went to the hospital to get his eye checked, they told us that it was permanently lost. He now wears his hitai-ate over his left eye. Anyways, hopefully he can tell me what's wrong. If anyone hurts one of my kids... I WILL GIVE THEM BLOODY HELL!!!!'

While the thought was running through his head, he was leaking a healthy dose of KI (Killing Intent). The people around him were, unsurprisingly, shivering and running the hell away from there.

When he got to the training grounds, he saw Rin sitting under one of the trees.

Minato's POV

Huh, that's odd. Normally Kakashi would already be here... Suddenly Obito burst through the bushes.

"I'm not late am I?!!" he exclaimed

"No, Obito you are actually on time today. I'm proud of you!" I said to my perpetually late student. I'm honestly surprised that he's here on time. Speaking of time, where's Kakashi? I have a feeling that something's going on but I don't know if it's good or not.

My POV

The jounin and two genin waited for about another half hour before Minato decided to go and check on Kakashi. Rin insisted on coming along fearing that Kakashi overdid his training again while Obito grudgingly went because of Rin and his sensei.

When Team Minato got to Kakashi's apartment, they knocked on the door. When there was no response, Minato started getting worried. Suddenly they heard a dull thump from somewhere in the small apartment. Rin and even Obito started having these worried expressions on their faces. This is when Minato pretty much broke down the door and raced through the tiny apartment looking for the silver-haired chuunin. Minato found Kakashi in the bathroom and on the floor. It looks as if he passed out. Just when Minato was about to start freaking out, Kakashi opened his eyes (Yes, even the Rinne-Sharingan) and said "Tsukuyomi"

In the Tsukuyomi World~~

"W-what in the...." stuttered the blond man. He looked around and saw mirror like panels drifting around him in a dome like pattern (Sorta like Haku's Demonic Ice Mirrors). He suddenly felt some very familiar chakra coming from behind him so he turned around. There, he saw a silver-haired man wearing black armor with a jounin vest over it. He also wore a Konoha hitai-ate over his left eye and a mask covering the lower half of his face. All in all, the man looked like an older version of Kakashi.

"Yo!" greeted the silver-haired man.

"Who are you and what have you done to Kakashi?!!" demanded Minato. Minato was pissed that someone would go around masquerading as one of his little students.

"Calm down Minato-sensei" said the other man while holding up his hands in a placating gesture. "I will explain this if you would let me talk"

Minato sighed but still didn't lower his guard and motioned for the other man to continue. Seeing this, the other man started talking.

Minato's POV

I may not know who this man is, but I feel like I can trust him. His chakra is very familiar but I still can't place my finger on it. I listened as he started talking.

"You may not believe this, but I am Kakashi, just not from this time period" he said

"How do I know that you're telling the truth? Do you have proof?" I asked. After all, I still need proof of this just in case but I doubt that Kakashi here is lying. Time travel is pretty unbelievable.

"Yes, in fact I do have proof". As he said this, he pointed to one of the mirror screens. The screen showed the first bell test I have ever given my team in Kakashi's point of view. I remember that test like it was yesterday and every detail played out perfectly.

"Well, that definitely explains why you look like Kakashi. You are Kakashi." I said. He chuckled a bit and smiled....ehhh eye-smiled.

"Well, I thought that it would've taken longer to make you believe me but I was wrong. Now I can answer your questions because I have a feeling that you're dying to ask" he said. And he isn't wrong. I really wanna know what happened in the future.

Kakashi's POV

I can't believe how easy it was to convince Minato-sensei. Now I bet that he wants to get all the questions off his chest because he is literally trying to restrain from jumping all over the place hehehe... So I told him to ask away!

"To start off with, where are we? THIS PLACE IS SO COOL!!!" he yelled. I swear I can literally see stars in his eyes! I see where Naru got some of her personality from.

"We're in the Tsukuyomi World. It's basically a genjutsu but it has complete power over your senses and it's impossible to break. We could spend days in here and only two seconds would pass by in the real world" I explained.

"Ok then! So tell me about your life. I bet that you still have girls chasing after you~~" he said with a mischievous grin and a teasing glint in his eyes.

"Oh Kami-sama don't talk about that! Fangirls are terrifying!" I cried as the panels showed me getting chased by fangirls during my years in ANBU. Minato-sensei is now on the floor busting his gut over my suffering. He continued asking questions about the future but I only answered a few. If I told too much than the future might become too unpredictable. I told sensei of the Fourth Shinobi War but not Madara and Obito's part in it. I also told him about my students thought omitted the fact that they are the New Generation Sannin and one of them became the Seventh Hokage. Other things that I didn't tell was the fact that I am the Rokudaime Hokage and that I'm married his daughter, Naruto. The fact that I didn't tell him that I'm one of the future Hokage was because I wanted to see what he would be like when I revealed it to him. I hid the fact that I'm married to Naru-chan is because..... well.... Minato-sensei might murder me in my sleep if he found out. The thought of my mate sent my emotions into a flurry. Thankfully, Minato-sensei didn't seem to notice.

"I think it's time get out of here. Remember that we should keep this a secret from Obito and Rin or the future might become unpredictable Minato-sensei. I cast a genjutsu over the two of them so they think that I passed out from exhausting myself from training and you brought me to a hospital to explain the moment when I cast the Tsukuyomi over you. Those two should be at the training grounds right now. I will go to the training grounds in about two hours. The only other person that knows is Lord Sandaime" I said. Sensei then nodded and gave me the OK to dispel the Tsukuyomi.

And just like that, we both went on with the rest of our week training. I still have to act cold but it's going to get old so I'll start getting friendlier.

Hopefully I will see my Naru-chan again soon. I miss her so much....